Recent content by Ariel.Loto

+
  1. A

Pochodzenie niektórych nazw w grze

Interesują mnie tylko takie określenia jak „Albar” (Kryształki Albara), „Naezan” (Sole naezańskie) i „Ginatzy” (Kwas Ginatzy). Zapytałem Marcina Momota on Twitter, ale on milczy. https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Sol Dzięki!
  2. A

Pochodzenie niektórych nazw w grze

Hej. Nie znam polskiego, więc używam Google Translate, przepraszam. Od dawna interesowało mnie pytanie: czym jest Sole naezańskie, Kryształki Albara i Kwas Ginatzy w pierwszej części serii? Skąd deweloperzy wzięli te nazwy? Czy to imiona czy nazwy miejsc? Czym są Quebrith, Hydragenum i Fulgur? W...
  3. A

top 10 favorite games

Kingdom Come Skyrim S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The Witcher 1-2 (not 3) RE5 Dragon Age 2
  4. A

The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 3

The first part was done without regard to the mass audience. This is its main advantage.
  5. A

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I choose the third option - with the witcher Geralt.
  6. A

The Witcher (2007) as a specific cultural phenomenon in the series

Sadly, the next two games lost that comfiness. I felt that way about all the Dark Souls games, of course the safe areas are much smaller though.
  7. A

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

The message behind return to crookback bog is that releasing a greater evil to spite a lesser one and save some kids is a really bad move. It's not supposed to be equal. One is a kneejerk reaction to some orphans being in danger, the other is the actual good move. Geralt jumped on Rosa because...
  8. A

Is CDPR moving in the wrong direction?

It was just a retelling of the lesser evil story. Only with more vampires. Which itself was a deconstruction of a snowhite fairytale.
  9. A

Small fixes and drawbacks.

I want the fucking modkit they promised REEEEEEEEE :sadtriss::rage:
  10. A

Сrafting components

Minimalism isn't realism. Geralt can't just conjure a hag's ass hair for a potion out of thin air so he has to carry a lot of stuff.
  11. A

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

1. Gaunter O'Dimm kills a drunkard, stabbing his eye with a knife. This act makes a conventional and banal villain out of the charismatic and sharp Gaunter. On top of that, by doing this, it is clear that the devs are pushing the players to take a "right" - in their own opinion - side in the end...
  12. A

The small design flaws and oddities

Explain me to me how a sawmill works. I didn't notice the mechanism that starts up the saw frame. {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"345","width":"356","src":"https:\/\/image.ibb.co\/nRovGH\/witcher3_2018_02_06_07_28_51_61.png"}...
Top Bottom