Recent content by arihuss

+
  1. A

GWENT HOMECOMING, una carta abierta de Marcin Iwiński y del equipo de desarrolladores.

Mis respetos a CDPR, son de los pocos que aun tienen las pelotas de hacer este tipo de ajustes sin miedo (ya lo hicieron con remover la inmunidad y al agregar la gilidad), y de hecho no debéis temer, pues también tienen las pelotas para retractarse y hacer mas ajustes hasta que ellos y la...
  2. A

Nuevo vídeo – Actualización del solsticio de invierno

La verdad de que CDPR es muy benevolente y es muy fácil tener la colección de cartas sin gastar un céntimo... espero que la comunidad de verdad apoye y aunque sea compre el pack de bienvenida (como yo) para financiar a CDPR =) Por cierto, no estoy muy convencido del "ajuste" sobre el numero...
  3. A

Live stream with developers today!

again, agility should be a thing of the past, i mean, you can still put the unit in the row it had before, its your call and your fault if you lose for misplaying, not CDPR limiting you with defined rows However, i agree with new cards, not much to be excited since they are supporting weak...
  4. A

Live stream with developers today!

I also used to think that way, but i think it makes sense to have more agile units. Previously, after some weeks of playing you could know where the enemy would place their key units, and that gave you an advantage to place some weather effects for example, or also due to this reason, Igni was...
  5. A

Ranked Play season ending October 30th

oh damn!!thanks a lot pal! thats all i wanted to see and was pretty sad to not read anything posted over here... am so bored that returned to HS so pls Gwent, make all those things available now! also, pls ensure you dont mess with micro transactions in the way you ran out of funds and cancel...
  6. A

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME "AGILE" UPDATE IS NOW LIVE!

I think the problem with DJxtra is he can give you any card from your deck (golds and special silver cards), which means you can fairly remove other trash stuff before using him and make him op, however, what about making draw limited to bronze units? or even better: give him some special...
  7. A

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

i actually agree with mill as the only long term viable strategy and really hate most of the other decks are tempo or follow same pattern (i.e. deployment focus, gold weather / row movement to stack units and then hailstorm) I mean, previously lock and destroying units was a thing, but now you...
  8. A

First episode of Play of the Month is here!

dunno why it was so special... i'd have given the first place to the special mention. Dat triple +40 units removal was insane!
  9. A

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

1. Yes, sage needed a nerf since all ppl were abusing of Alzur's thunder, which gives u insane control as a lot of strong cards are ment to be destroyed with this spell. You can still run 3 thunders in your deck and do the same as before with a good coordination of mercs-sage rather than one...
  10. A

The first Pro Ladder season start date — important message from the development team

Avallach is fine, i actually never had an issue with mill decks (they ended up conceding XD) asi think its difficult to play properly, but yeah, now there are a lot of op bronzes because of their rework (vrihedd units, siege support, clan an craite warcrier, dwarves) as well as some of the new...
  11. A

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Are you serious? i dunno if you are just trolling or what, because your comment doesnt make sense, but not only you, also the other complaining about: 1. some cards were better before (like vabjorn, birna bran, etc) when they were actually never used in any deck... 2. some cards reworked when...
  12. A

According to previous streams, they will only refund the cards that have really been nerfed in some way (either with rework or base power), the rest of balance and changes are meant to either give them an improved funcionality (i.e Harold the cripple) or a similar power to the one they had...
  13. A

Wanted to take a peep on those "Numerous balance and ability changes and improvements", but guess i'll have to wait until i can download the patch and start game after work =( P.S.: thanks a lot for the quick release and the new cards! i highly prefer to have 5 really useful cards for each...
  14. A

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 28.08.2017

i cant wait to watch the stream! hope they give more details about thronebreaker =)
  15. A

Gwent cards — how they come to life

Really? i'm yet to notice those features! Maybe is because i have very few premium cards... or maybe because am rather focused in crushing the enemy XD In any case, you have really done a fantastic job with everything: premium cards, factions, game mechanics, rewards, ranked, openning kegs...
Top Bottom