Recent content by ArnaudHa

+
  1. ArnaudHa

Frame Generation + Tearing : Here is the fix

Hey chooms, I had issues with Frame Generation and screen tearing and found many posts but none solved my issue. I found the fix and decided to share it with you. Basically if you have a 60 Hz monitor and use Frame Gen, it will help get more fps is more crowded areas but you will have too many...
  2. ArnaudHa

Please make the game harder, specially bosses

Wow, I didn't expect these many replies to my initial post ^^ For me, one of the issues that I had is that ennemies don't use enough abilities, tools or healing. It's not so much about how much damage they deal or can take. I noticed that ennemies got more abilities like dodging bullets since...
  3. ArnaudHa

What's up with the awful difficulty design now?

Comment deleted
  4. ArnaudHa

Please make the game harder, specially bosses

Hello ! I am writing this here hoping that the developpers would read it. I think that Cyberpunk is a little bit too easy, even on the hardest difficulty. Could we have an even higher difficulty ? More ennemies with better cyberware and capabilities would be a lot of fun. Also, I think that...
  5. ArnaudHa

Projectile launch system needs some love

i think that the main issue with all the weapons that you can have in your arms (mantis, gorilla and missile launcher) is that they don't scale properly. There are mods that fix the scaling though if you check on nexus mod
  6. ArnaudHa

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

Yes, the only way is to wait for CDPR to implement it themselves because they can solve this issue
  7. ArnaudHa

This is by far the best driving mod : Cyber Vehicle Overhaul

I'm actually installing all my mods with the Vortex manager from Nexusmods it is so much better, and you can check for update directly with the app
  8. ArnaudHa

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

The issue with Lossless scaling is that it makes the HUD look like shit
  9. ArnaudHa

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

Use this mod if you want better difficulty and gameplay : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3010
  10. ArnaudHa

I didn't see that ! My bike was flying too much with this mod alone, I'll check the .ini Thanks :)
  11. ArnaudHa

Latest version seems bugged if installed with Vortex, use version 1.1 instead Or install it manually instead of Vortex 1629813204 All vehicles have at least 25-30% more speed. Caliburn has around 50% more top speed =) 1629813743 I can confirm that I have issues when installing with Vortex, but...
  12. ArnaudHa

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this amazing mod with you : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3016 It improves handling but also TOP SPEED AND ACCELERATION ! Vehicles finally feel fast =) I am having a blast driving in NC with this mod. Edit : Install the mod manually...
  13. ArnaudHa

Bug when you put a body in a vehicle then blow it up (happens 100% of the time)

I wanted to but i can't find where it is. I remember reporting a bug once but there is nothing to report a bug here
  14. ArnaudHa

Bug when you put a body in a vehicle then blow it up (happens 100% of the time)

Hello, There is a bug when you put a body in a trunk or in the back of a van, then you destroy that vehicle. There are 2 outcomes : - The body gets teleported out of the vehicle on the floor. - The body gets back on your shoulder and you are carrying it. It seems to be bugged 100% of the time...
Top Bottom