Recent content by Arnhermland

+
  1. Arnhermland

Open PTR feedback

This is much, much better, current version is way too dark. It doesn't even looks like witcher 3 sometimes, it just feels like I'm watching a map on a candlelight room.
  2. Arnhermland

Why are there STILL Create and RNG cards in Homecoming?

Current gwent devs are hearthstone players it seems, because with each update this game resembles hs more and more.
  3. Arnhermland

HC: First Impression (Poll)

Faction identity took the biggest hit. There's still some kind of identity in the factions but the problem is that these identities are only present in 2-3 cards making it not an identity but more of a gimmick, in nilfgaard you have top card of deck shenanigans with about 4 cards, around 2...
  4. Arnhermland

HC: First Impression (Poll)

Really really bad and boring, all they had to do with gameplay was dial back midwinter and work from there Instead, they completely stripped the game down, everything feels way too simple, there's no identity, barely any synergy and the ones left are incredibly boring minor stuff like "buff x...
  5. Arnhermland

Open PTR feedback

There's so many issues with homecoming gameplay that I don't know if I can even list them. First of all, all the dial back on archetypes and card synergies, alchemy is all but removed, things like witcher have maybe 2-3 minor synergies and the rest of witcher stuff just has no synergy at...
  6. Arnhermland

What happened to the planned steam release?

A while ago cd stated they would release the game on all platforms including steam once it came out of beta, yet it seems this completely died down and I don't see a mention of it anywhere. Did it got scrapped? Could we please get a confirmation? Will it eventually happen?
  7. Arnhermland

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Some shots looked good but they were far in between, I don't feel it's really a daytime problem either since the last night city shot looks really meh even by today city standards. Not talking about graphics, not talking about compression, it just doesn't feels big/brilliant enough for the...
  8. Arnhermland

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I'm kinda worried about the city itself more than speak that falls in line with the setting, even if it is a bit much sometimes, it often looked kinda disappointing if I'm being fully honest. For a setting where the city is basically a main character, it doesn't pops out enough and it doesn't...
  9. Arnhermland

Daily Reset — Why the time?

Global reset + perfect time for people getting back home after work.
  10. Arnhermland

Hardware Thread - General.

I said I would 6 years ago and I hope to stand by it. This is the game I've always wanted and I want to experience it in full glory.
  11. Arnhermland

ATTENTION - The TPP FPP THREAD IS CLOSED FOR NOW. OTHERS WILL BE DELETED

I've tried my best to be constructive, there's a problem with the argument itself tho. While I fully understand why that thread was closed, I'm afraid that's just gonna be the nature of these arguments. CD has carefully explained the why's of their decision and everyone that has seen the demo...
  12. Arnhermland

Hardware Thread - General.

It will 99% sure only be available on the revised versions of the consoles, they keep insisting the game will be released on this gen. Beyond that, that's the nature of consoles, you get what you signed for I guess.
  13. Arnhermland

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Being realist would be finally accepting that the company is not gonna throw away money, devs, work and time to completely remake a game to cater to a very loud minority.
  14. Arnhermland

The problem is that solely adding that option is changing the entire game. They can't just drop a buggy camera and call it a day, there's standards, bugs, gameplay changes, you name it. To add that option means that both need to be one and the same.
  15. Arnhermland

Forcing a feature that was removed and when the ENTIRE gameplay is based around first person, then yes, you WOULD severely change if not outright destroy the current product. They suddenly have to change spaces to allow third person to be effective. Then now you have to change verticality...
Top Bottom