Recent content by ArRam

+
  1. A

Highest Scoring Gwent Round loosing or winning Picture Posts Please

Here is mine! Its not the highest though
  2. A

How are you Role-playing??

How are you Role-playing?? I was interested in knowing how you guys are role playing for increased immersion... Here is what I have been doing - 1. TURING OF MINI MAP - Relying on the direction of sun instead. Referring to the world map only once(strictly) till I reach the destination. 2...
  3. A

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Can't play more than 2 - 3 quests a day!!! Seriously! I just can not play more than 3 quests a day! The story of each quest, main or side, is so intriguing and interesting, I just cant stop thinking about them after I am done with the quest! I just cant do an other quest! Its like watching...
  4. A

No female dwarves in the game????

No female dwarves in the game???? I have playing for quite a while now... I have not seen a single female dwarf! Has anyone seen any? No spoilers please.
  5. A

You SHOULD read books! Here is why!

Played witcher 2... dont recall books unlocking bestiary... :) Thanks for the info anyway
  6. A

Its helpful too! Coz, u only unlock the bestiary once u kill the monster for the first time. I had tough time with a werewolf when I first fought it, as I had no idea what its weakness was. Unlocked it only after I killed it.
  7. A

You SHOULD read books! Here is why! Of course, to understand the backstory and the lore better blah blah... But I noticed that a few of the books unlock some bestiary entries when u read them. I was reading every single book I came across till now in an inn in Oxenfurt. It seems I unlocked 4...
  8. A

Fistfighting needs major work

It worked fine for me as well.... maybe you should try NOT locking on the opponent.
  9. A

Middle East PS4 Version is GARBAGE

Racist coz the game is censored in middle east??? WOAH!
  10. A

Did you ever get kicked by a horse???

Did you ever get kicked by a horse??? You should try it. Yesterday, while in combat, one of the horses kicked Geralt in the gut! He flew and fell a yard away! I laughed so hard! I never saw anyone discussing or mentioning this! Just wanted to share! :) Try getting kicked sometime! :D
  11. A

Sweet Fx vs performance??

Sweet Fx vs performance?? Hello! I noticed that a lot of people are using sweet fx to enhance the look of the game. I am playing on pc atm. I would like to know how much does it affect performance? I m running around stable 30 FPS atm.... so I dont want to risk losing fps for looks. Thank you! :)
  12. A

Big Disappointment in The Witcher 3

Yes! There is loot scaling. It ws announced officially. But you need not worry much. If u keep playing more, u will realize that MOST of the loot is in the form of diagrams. There are very less gear to be found in the world as compared to diagrams. And it fairly easy to craft these gear. I dont...
  13. A

600 MB update AFTER patch 1.03????

Of course not. My game was updated to 1.02 on the day of launch. This is happening after I installed 1.03. ---------- Updated at 06:45 AM ---------- oh wait... are you asking if I downloaded and installed both separately?? Yes. 1.02 on the day of launch and 1.03 yesterday.
  14. A

600 MB update AFTER patch 1.03????

600 MB update AFTER patch 1.03???? Hello! I have been playing on PC for a while now. Updated the game to patch 1.03 (271 MB) yesterday. Installed it and played for 3 hours. Today when I started the game. It stopped responding. I clicked on verify and repair files in GOG. Now the client has...
  15. A

2/3 Of this "HUGE MAP" isnt even accessible!!!

It has been very clear from the very beginning that Velen+Nivigrad, Skillege Isles and white orchard are separate maps, and THE ONLY maps. Vizima Castle and Kaer Morhen are tiny areas for stories. Combine all these, its bigger than even GTA 5. But yes, they are not one continuous map. Wait ill...
Top Bottom