Recent content by ArtDirector

+
  1. A

SOLVED Camera stutter with new nVidia drivers

I just wanted to say that the stutter is gone for me too after updating to Nvidia drivers 381.89. I guess it was the nvidia driver, because I didn't change the thermal paste. :)
  2. A

It doubt the SSD will fix the problem too, it was just a suggestion in general, because some games benefit that require a lot of streaming. I would buy a seperate SSD with like 500 GB just for games. But back on topic, you could try to enable XMP or is the RAM already manually configured...
  3. A

Your rig is great, so that can't be the issue, altough this is unlikely the problem, I would recommend a seperate gaming SSD for less stutter and loading times. On the linked page is a guide for reading virtual memory and setting up the page file, but if you never deactivated anything in the...
  4. A

Could you provide your complete specs like CPU and RAM etc.? Are you using a SSD? I watched the video you uploaded. Did you try to lower your settings like disabling hairworks or HABO+? Sometimes specific gamework effects are not working with newer drivers.
  5. A

I would suggest that all the people who are experiencing this problem should write about it to Nvidia directly with the following link. http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?...f07694a40f8ac6 There needs to be several people who complain about the problem or nothing will change. I understand that...
  6. A

Hi, I haven't yet, but I can install it this week and try it out.
  7. A

Thanks. I hope so too.
  8. A

Yeah, Of course. https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/981418/geforce-drivers/official-376-33-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-12-14-16-/28/
  9. A

I send a ticket to CDPR support and posted on the Nvidia forum. Let's wait and see...
  10. A

I reverted back to 372.90 and the stutter is gone :) So we have the same issue. I guess it is a bug introduced with the new nvidia drivers. Nvidia needs to fix this, because we can't stay on older drivers forever, the new games always require a game ready driver. Maybe we should both post this...
  11. A

Hi guys, I have the same problem. I wanted to replay the Witcher 3 and now I have this phenomenon where the game starts to stutter like LukaMRK described. Pausing the game sets everything back to normal, but after a short while it starts to stutter again. I have Windows 10, a GTX 980, 32 GB...
Top Bottom