Recent content by Arvuti

+
  1. A

Horizon Zero Dawn

So I dusted off my PS4 and gave Horizon a try, in general I enjoyed it and am going to try and get all the trophies. The visuals were stunning, story fairly good and the open world quests felt more like something out of Witcher 3 than out of an ubisoft game (thank god). Some of the side...
  2. A

Mount and Blade 2

Still no release date.... :skepticalzoltan:
  3. A

The General Videogame Thread

Buy it right now, you won't regret it. The only bad thing it has going for it is that it uses the same engine that FO3 uses, but the story and quests make up for it.
  4. A

Horizon Zero Dawn

It's not, guerilla games is a first party sony developer.
  5. A

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Was curious to see if there was any discussion about andromeda going on here...but nope just people shit talking Bethesda ?? Okay that's weird. While obviously it has it's flaws, I had fun with my playthrough. I hope bioware listens to all of this criticism and puts more work into their...
  6. A

I am excited for ME:A, but the new trailer really didn't do it for me. Felt more like a trailer for another J.J Abrams Star Trek summer blockbuster rather than Mass Effect. In general I feel the marketing for this has been quite a miss so far. Also does Bioware have a rule in their studios...
  7. A

Star Citizen

It won't. Crytek is crashing and burning, by the time Star Citizen will be released I am sure they have gone bankrupt. Safer and quicker to switch right now than having to do it later.
  8. A

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1309671 Some details from gameinformer. Sounds pretty damn good to me.
  9. A

Hype train is full steam choo-chooo-chooooo
  10. A

http://www.pcgamer.com/mass-effect-andromeda-release-date-seemingly-leaked/
  11. A

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vAxVh8ins Seems like DICE put all their effort into BF1, which is why Battlefront was lacking things like single player campaign :p
  12. A

Was CDPR Able To Solve Most Of The Issues Relating To Crashes?

Still crashing for me, which is quite unfortunate. I took a quick peek at the reddit page of GWENT and there people who reported crashing all had an AMD GPU, anyone here also with an AMD GPU ?
  13. A

Why not both ? I'm assuming Cheylus already has a capable PC and the PS4 software lineup is looking brighter and brighter with every new major event. Besides since he hasn't had a console since PS2, he could catch up on quite a few of the PS3 exclusives that have been remastered for PS4
  14. A

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

So far my only complaints are the fact that medics are pretty much useless, because now you don't see the icons of people who died (you have to specifically request to be revived now, which pretty much nobody does). So during my few hour medical career, I only revived a handful of people...
  15. A

It ran relativelly well on my mid-end PC (R9 380, i5) on medium-high settings and most fancy graphics settings turned on. So far from what I have gathered, there's a few graphics settings that on ultra, absolutely kill the framerate.
Top Bottom