Recent content by Ashwind123

+
  1. A

Pillars of Eternity

The hardest part about PoE combat is testing your patience XD Density of enemies is based on difficulty - which further test your patience. Confusion and mind control I hate most in PoE because they dont allow me to control them and these buggers benefit from my heals and buffs more that what...
  2. A

Pillars of Eternity

Just bought and played PoE for 100 hours.... does anyone else feel that the combat is really.... tedious and shallow? I mean they have an entire menu screen just for customizing pauses! If you need that, why not make turn based combat? This would solve all the pathing issues too. :/
  3. A

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Enhance Edition? For Free? EA? :huh: I am anticipating something like a DA:I Trespassers DLC to somewhat wrap up the main story. Some 2~4 hour DLC selling for like $15. That is more like EA.
  4. A

The final mission was good. I wont say it is exceptionally well. Not as good as DA:O or ME1 and ME2. Definitely the best Bioware "ending" since ME2. The visuals are beautiful, I especially like the Vaults. Unfortunately, they all look the same after the first couple missions and it does not...
  5. A

What will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Will build a PC just to play it in all its glory.
  6. A

The only thing good about MEA is the combat. CDPR just manage to spoil another game for me... The conversations in MEA is.... abysmal.
  7. A

The game is now playable to Origin Access members. After 10 hours of messing around ME:A, I think RPS is exaggerating. ME:A clearly has quality control issue. One moment I am looking at beautiful environments, the next I find myself in some Fallout 4's institute... Some character looks fine...
  8. A

Sync audio and lips

You specs seems to be slightly below the minimum system requirement. If you are running it on low settings already, try lowering the resolution.
  9. A

I need some assistence with the Imlareth fight (SPOILERS)

I believe It all depends on your fighting style (and build). The only fight I had problem with in HOS is the beach fight - until I finally realize that I dont have to fight them naked :/ I actually find the Caretaker to be easy. The Toad is a little tougher because I needed time to find a way...
  10. A

:) This isnt my fight though - was initially posted by someone else, I am just sharing his video so that we all can take revenge on Imlareth for bullying us XD
  11. A

iCake It is not really a "stun lock", he will still actually try to turn around and try to hit you. You will have to circle behind him although hitting him may stagger him a little slowing him down but it is not 100%. Circling in the wrong direction may result in getting smack. Although, I...
  12. A

Easiest way to to not let him go into his second combat form :P The trick is to take him down to about 50% health just before he triggers his second form and then wait for the opening to KO him. Original is from...
  13. A

Is it possible to turn off the shaking trees? It really bothers me

Why arent more people bothered by this....? Maybe... tis because a lot of people (I hope) like me really love the tress and bushes swaying in the wind. It brings the environment to live. :P I do not know of a way to turn it off for obvious reasons... but if you are on PC - check console...
  14. A

The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations!

The Witcher 3 GOTY 2015 - Congratulation! Congratulation to CDPR on winning Developer of the Year and also The Witcher 3 winning GOTY 2015 in The Game Awards! Take a couple of days off getting drunk. After that, get your behinds back to working on Blood and Wine and Cyberpunk 2077!!!! XD
  15. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt leads the Game Awards 2015 with 7 nominations

I have heard good things about PoE and Original Sins and they are on my to play list of game :) I am not really particular about the genre of a game. RPG, FPS, Adventure etc they dont matter. I simply want a quality game. As a matter of fact I enjoy Borderlands a great deal (just got tired of...
Top Bottom