Recent content by Asier_Plus_Ultra

+
  1. Asier_Plus_Ultra

What changes do we want to see in the next patch?

Elimination of the 3d models and return of the cards of the leaders with variations as in thronebraker.
  2. Asier_Plus_Ultra

Introducing Gwentsdays — new weekly extra XP event!

The game is being too generous for those of us who are looking for a challenge when collecting cards, too many rewards, both to get the cards and to level up. They also take away the cards of the leaders for some stupid and ugly 3d models.
  3. Asier_Plus_Ultra

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

What do you think or suspect will be the hardware requirements in android ?. I have a windows phone ... and at the end of the year I have to change my phone. But I don't know if with a snapdragon 665 I would be able to move the game ..
  4. Asier_Plus_Ultra

Is this game F2P friendly?

Too generous. I have practically all the cards without paying anything. Collecting cards reminds me of my childhood when I played with cards. When I have all the cards I am afraid that my interest in Gwent will decline.
  5. Asier_Plus_Ultra

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

HI. Novice doubt .. What is the maximum number of decks that can be? I would like to have a deck for each leader. it's possible?
  6. Asier_Plus_Ultra

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello from Spain. Could you add daily quests in which you are asked to play with "XXX" leader ?. This would encourage people (as me) to play and experiment with other leaders and leave their "comfort zone"
  7. Asier_Plus_Ultra

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

No news about any patch? No matter how small it is?
  8. Asier_Plus_Ultra

Homecoming Reveal

Playing Gwent I wanted to feel like a character from the witcher or the medieval era. Where I would go into a tavern and see people, dancing, singing, fighting, getting drunk like in the game. And I playing and drinking a beer in the middle of that world. With the new 3D graphics, especially the...
  9. Asier_Plus_Ultra

Homecoming Reveal

Where is the atmosphere to tavern? 3d is garbage.
Top Bottom