Recent content by Aspire7

+
  1. A

[PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme

[PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme Hey, fellow witchers! So, some days ago I was browsing the PSN store looking for good Black Friday deals ... I have already played the Witcher series on PC (many times <3), so I didn't really pay attention to the criminally low prices for Witcher 3 on the store...
  2. A

Bug: Exit button missing

The screenshot you see there is in fullscreen mode. I tested windowed mode and the exit button is still missing (or out of the picture). My resolution is 2560x1440.
  3. A

Bug: Exit button missing

Bug: Exit button missing Hello Forum I once posted a thread where I said I can't exit the Friend Match invite screen. Someone told me that the exit button was hidden in a corner, but when I checked again it really isn't there for me. I attached a screenshot :)
  4. A

SOLVED Can't exit "Friend Match" invitation menu

Wow, how did I not see that? Guess my case is just another proof to make it more visible like user Konertag said :) Thanks!
  5. A

SOLVED Can't exit "Friend Match" invitation menu

Can't exit &quot;Friend Match&quot; invitation menu Ceádmil friends! First of all, I have been invited to the closed beta today and I wanted to say many thanks for that! :) Obviously, I started playing immediately and had a huge blast! But there is one problem for me and that is when I select...
Top Bottom