Recent content by AtraydeezQL

+
  1. AtraydeezQL

[Bug] Unable to complete Gig: Hot Merchandise

Any suggestions please.
  2. AtraydeezQL

Has anyone found a solution for this? Ive read about joining cutscenes for example with joytoys will fix some quest issues but havent tried it myself.
  3. AtraydeezQL

Where are all the sexy outfits?

here is a site you can use to view item models one at a time https://cp2077.8713.su/ for female only
  4. AtraydeezQL

same, used my contagion quick hack and the npc died through the wall so i am unable to pick them up to complete the quest.
  5. AtraydeezQL

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Kusanagi Mizuchi Too bad we can't keep it as our own.
  6. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

If someone could make a video tutorial of what @zorba1138 is saying to do that'd be really helpful. If I make the .ini file with the code from above, I should be able to create saves over 8.192mb and be able to load them properly correct? Please let me know if I'm understanding this right.
  7. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

Just wanna make a comment to those individuals considering refunds. I don't think that's going to make much of an impact really. I'm curious to see the percentage of people returning vs not. I've seen a statistic saying Cyberpunk made all of its money back from 8 years of development on day one...
  8. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

Just wanna say thank you to all the USERS who are taking time to test and try to figure out a way to resolve this major issue before an official patch comes out. Looking forward to playing my main save soon, hopefully.
  9. AtraydeezQL

[Question] Where can I find this outer torso? Polymide-Hooded Duolayer Bomber

My main save got corrupted and I was wondering where I can find my old jacket. Trying to find it in a legendary quality too if possible. I've been looking at guides to try to find it but still no luck. Polymide-Hooded Duolayer Bomber Thanks for any help. Have a nice day.
  10. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

Where have you seen someone with a WORKING 12mb file size? I haven't seen anyone over the 8.192mb limit.
  11. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

I'm not a qualified expert but i think it's safe to say you should be safe. I believe only users who have used heavy crafting have experienced these types of corrupted saves. The more time you spend crafting and disassembling the more you are at risk of having a corrupted save after spending...
  12. AtraydeezQL

Save files are corrupted

said it earlier, i'll say it again, it's not due to cloud save.
  13. AtraydeezQL

Low GPU usage

Ryzen 3900x, I tried doing the 75 > EB hex edit fix and my CPU usage still isn't going above 30%. Can anyone help or provide any suggestions? Thanks.
  14. AtraydeezQL

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

how many hours in are you @Hysar
  15. AtraydeezQL

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

my bad meant 4400 mb/s https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Solid-State-Drive/AORUS-NVMe-Gen4-SSD-2TB#kf
Top Bottom