Recent content by atticmike

+
  1. A

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Okay, when will this take place? I haven't been to Skellige yet but already Level 19 from grinding quests.
  2. A

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

How long can I procrastinate Triss's quest line before it is not available anymore?
  3. A

Procrastinate "a matter of life and death"

Procrastinate "a matter of life and death" Howdy fellas, How long can I procrastinate Triss's quest line because I'm not sure who to pick yet.
  4. A

Repercussions by romancing everyone?

Repercussions by romancing everyone? Howdy fellas, Are there any repercussions by romancing every women in The Witcher 3? The reason why I'm asking is that the game really revolves around the sex scenes so what's the point of staying faithful to Yennefer? I mean you walk into Kiera's...
  5. A

Sharing coins with hungry children in the middle of nowhere WTF?

No they simply disappear even if you don't talk to them.
  6. A

I knew this would come I'm just still upset that the W2 choices don't matter, in addition to this weird quest logic.
  7. A

Yeah I'm like what the fuck, that poor girl complaining about having eaten half a charred squirrel and a hand full of berries a week ago and I get extra points for giving her coins ? I mean, Gerald's dialog is particularly hilarious, since he professes that he has no food with him and can only...
  8. A

Sharing coins with hungry children in the middle of nowhere WTF? Wow, so apparently, I gain more experience by sharing coins with hungry children that haven't had anything to eat for a week rather than food, way to go CDP Red oO.
  9. A

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

So anything that really mattered in the Witcher 3 based on Iorveth's and Roche's path?
  10. A

this board implies spoilers so you can mention it
  11. A

What's the impact of anais? does it have to do with saving her? Isn't it better not saving her so she can grow up without the influence of kings and politics and reclaim her throne later?
  12. A

Thanks man, that's what I've been looking for all along. So the only repercussion from choosing between Iorveth's vs Roche's path is the fist fight and saving Triss or not is not going to matter whatsoever? So decisions 2 and 3 are completely redundant as I've gathered from your information?
  13. A

Best choices for Q&A sequence (PS4/X1) (SPOILERS)

Wasn't it that when you saved Triss, she kicked the mage hunt off? So the mage hunt happened, even though you didn't save Triss?
  14. A

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Yeah I too would like to know whether you get to interact with Roche even though you imported / chose Iorveth for example.
Top Bottom