Recent content by Aurielius

+
  1. A

New Sound Card issues

Yes thank you, it did work and I appreciate the help.
  2. A

New Sound Card issues

New Sound Card issues I just replaced my old Sound blaster with a new sound card but now the music plays but no dialogue. What I am looking for is the location in the Witcher 3 files where it points the game to a sound card. or a method to have the game detect the new card without having to...
  3. A

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

I have avoided patching up to the current level since my V-1.12 with HoS was mostly bug free. However I'm buying B&W, so I'm inclined to deinstall the entire game buy the DLC and install from the ground up from steam. Will that solve upgrade issues?
  4. A

Bug Tracking Megathread

A friend of mine with a GOG copy has the exact same issue, tried various pre Vizima saves to no avail. I was hoping for a solution....I guess if wishes were fishes I'd be in luck.
  5. A

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

Playing normally starting from White Orchid to when I get to the Rune Master I have somewhere between 35k to 42k, frankly besides Skellige Armor purchace the runes are the only other useful dump for all that coin. Prior to HoS I stopped constant looting as pointless, beyond a quick check to see...
  6. A

Rune Maker Enchanting Question

Rune Maker Enchanting Question This is my first foray into HoS. I made a beeline to the Rune Maker and completed his requirements (pick-axe,ruby, 5k,10k,15k). However when he brought up the topic of master tools Geralt turned him down flat (though I had another 25k available). There are...
  7. A

Crossbow Bolts Sale Bug

Crossbow Bolts Sale Bug Ever since my update to V-1.11 all crossbow bolts acquired by any means are not able to be sold to any merchant. Not the worst bug, but it is annoying to have to stash or drop all those bolts. FYI ..I have no mods relating to crossbows or bolts.
  8. A

Mod Limit?

Witcher 3 forums on Nexus..sorry can't remember the exact thread. Since Nexus is good but not solely dedicated to W3 as here I thought to get an answer from someone who is sure of their facts or is an authority. If I had my druthers..it would be that this is so much unsubstantiated nonsense. But...
  9. A

Mod Limit?

Well I have 48 playing nicely with each other (V-1.10). If there is such a thing as a limit, then it will require deciding on priorities when installing any mods. So question still stands.... but thanks for the input.
  10. A

Mod Limit?

Mod Limit? I have read that there is a mod limit that the game can accept an still function. Is this accurate and if so what is the magic number?
  11. A

do i have to wait for the mod creators to fix their mods

Simple question do the old script free v-1.8 mods still function?
  12. A

Complete Version numbers

Complete Version numbers Given the amount of patches that any one version goes through it would help enormously if the COMPLETE version number was shown at the main loading screen.
  13. A

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

The advantage that Bethsada has is that their CK is almost designed with newby modders in mind. I understand that the current version is very limited and is supposed to be more useful/user friendly whenever the final version is released. It is the Modding Community that has given TES games...
  14. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I have been playing RPG's for over 25 years. Was a fan of the Gothic series till the franchise went south with Forsaken Gods and played the TES series since Morrowind. Withcher 3 is beautifully crafted and involving, one of the best RPG's that I have ever played but....there are some issues (...
  15. A

(bugged quest) - it takes three to tango

Stay tuned?....I also am at the point where there is no progression because of the wine purchase from the Kingfisher barkeep does not register..though I have bought enough to supply the province. Very disappointing...that means this play through is a total write off. Bugs that impede a single...
Top Bottom