Recent content by AussieDad075

+
  1. A

What LEVEL are you?

About to finish the game first play through, lvl 35 after 370 hours lol I am nothing if not thorough!
  2. A

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

Umm haven't you done the Keira Metz love scene yet? Follow the rose petals and her strewn articles of clothing and have a feast followed by sensual love making at sunset by the waters edge? I can't believe what some people complain about in this game!
  3. A

How Many Hours you have in the game?

According to my PS4 my total playtime is 15 days 4 hours... does that mean I have had it installed for 15 days or that is my total time spent playing the game? (wait it can't be total install time because I bought and installed the game on the day of release which was the 19th of May.. so it...
  4. A

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Yeah cant wait for Cyberpunk, love futuristic sci-fi games, too many in recent history have been cancelled I am sure CDPR will do the genre justice :)
  5. A

This is a APPRECIATION thread do you understand what that means? Posting this here makes you a troll, there are many many threads for your negative and perhaps pointless ciriticisms. I am playing the PS4 version and have not had one crash, and the only bug I have found is where items...
  6. A

Totally deserved, well done CDPR :) 80 or so hours in now and I have just found my way to Skelliage only to find there is another HUGE landmass to explore, take screenshots and find quests with, already picked up 10 or so quests in the first hour or so in the region... Amazing :) Also found...
  7. A

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

Its fools like that guy who exploit fixes, find loopholes and then show up in the official forums to complain that the game is too easy... seriously.. get a grip and just play the game the way its intended.
  8. A

I agree I am wondering how people come up with these figures, I am 75 hours in, level 19 and still haven't finished all the quests in Valen (Waiting to get high enough level to tackle the lvl 20-28 quests) Have only briefly been to Skellige so still alot of quests and exploring to be done...
  9. A

Patch 1.04 is live!

I noticed my Framerates have improved quite a bit when wandering around the landscape, seem to be better in Novigrad too which is nice, thanks CDPR for all your hard work making this great game even better :) An option to increase the font size would be nice though, I am still struggling to...
  10. A

No difference in font size 1.04

Yeah I noticed it has changed but they should add an option for large medium small etc depending on what size TV's and how far people are sitting away from it, it varys. All it would take is the CDPR testers to try playing W3 on larger LED's and sit and different distances from the screen to...
  11. A

Signs only Mage build even with swords equipped and on Death March is totally OP

Yes unequipping, they are fixing it in the next patch, games this large always have teething and balancing problems for certain members of the populace, I think these people should play the dreaded Dead is Dead mode of their own, you die you have to start all over again ! I am sure CDPR are...
  12. A

Signs only Mage build even with swords equipped and on Death March is totally OP

So you have found a way to exploit an obvious bug and you have come here to complain about the game being too easy? Amazing... it has been acknowledged by CDPR and they are fixing the bug in the next patch.
  13. A

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Yeah was hoping to at least play at 1920X1080 but that isn't going to happen, especially considering this rig struggled with Witcher 2 at those resolutions, 1080p is just a pipe-dream I guess, maybe I should just stick to my PS4 version atm, playing on a 60 inch LCD with surround sound hooked...
  14. A

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Just a quick question for you knowledgeable folk here, is it even worth trying to play Witcher 3 on my Ageing ROG Asus Laptop or should I just stick to my PS4 version (which I am enjoying btw) My specs: Asus G74SX : I7 2630QM 2.00Ghz (overclocked to 3.0) , 8GB GDDR 5 Memory , GTX 560M...
  15. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Yep I agree, I like having them on, otherwise I might miss out on some really cool quests and items, I like to explore but missing out doesn't really appeal to me! It isn't like Skyrim where there are a thousand markers on the map at once!
Top Bottom