Recent content by Aussieviking2

+
  1. A

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Something to do with Alvin, but since that probably wont happen I would love a wild hunt armor or a forgotten dark forged blade form a cult of vampires that makes them explode in ash. And ciri that we can sway into meeting someone as a love interest (she needs one dang it, Dandelion got one)...
  2. A

Fallout 4

very surprised about Fallout 4's character writing
  3. A

Fallout 4

So i got into a relationship in the game and the dialogue leading up to it and story behind certain moments wasn't bad infinitely better than any other bethesda game and while not on part at all with witcher 3's writing it's a good step up. They are actually real people in this (personality wise)
  4. A

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

I ordered the stand alone deck costs around $28 what was annoying was in JB HI FI (in Australia) it was $29 for the ps4 version expansion and cards really wish there was a cheaper way to send to Australia
  5. A

Finding the witcher 3 special edition

Funny enough I looked online and on ebay they sell for 400 up so as one last go a head I check EB games and lo and behold to order they had the PC version so i figured screw it I already have the xbox copy so why not. Now I hope CD project releases the first two gwent decks that were in the...
  6. A

Finding the witcher 3 special edition

Finding the witcher 3 special edition I don't know were to post this but I figured what the hell, so back when witcher 3 came out there was a Collectors edition unfortunately at this time I only had enough money for the standard cause $220 in Australian dollars is a hard thing to earn and keep...
  7. A

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

To an extent I agree about alvins story but what about if you give his soul to eredin what happens? what about a farewell if you had him as a surrogate son for geralt and shani/triss? how did alvin actually turn into aldersberg? with how great CD project are with stories I imagine they could do...
  8. A

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I too am hoping blood and wine takes place after the main campaign cause logically unless they make it that ciri ended there in her journey its best to have it all happen after, then maybe we can get some interesting post relationship stuff, hell lets have ciri hook up with some lady cook or a...
  9. A

CDPR, HoS is amazing, but I'm really disapointed in the Shani conversation options. spoilers

I am on xbox and I got her dialogue about how her and geralt parted ways. I kinda hoped for some dialogue about alvin however None has surfaced
  10. A

CDPR, HoS is amazing, but I'm really disapointed in the Shani conversation options. spoilers

strangely enough though a full fledged shani romance could work have her leave but with geralt in her heart and if geralt doesn't choose triss or yen boom we get a slide ending were he re meets shani and they live together, could be done just a 2 slides and you would be golden
  11. A

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

with quen I can survive one hit without it well I am dead also I am level 70 with mastercrafted witcher gear
  12. A

That helped can actually do damage to him but he still oneshots me with every move he has. Even though first time I tried him it was around 3-4 hits before I died
  13. A

Unable to do much damage to gardenkeeper boss also gate to him wont open

Yeah sounds like guess I have to wait for a patch ah well still side quests to do
  14. A

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

Would love at least one more expansion 3 just feels right, But if not I just hope blood and wine is everything we want, a farewell to the universe and characters like Citadel was for Mass effect 3 cause imagine a CD red spin on the main Idea of citadel but with witcher :D
  15. A

I think I got a bugged version of him, not only does he one shot me even on weak swings but I cant even do more than a slither of damage to him even when hitting a crit.
Top Bottom