Recent content by avenger1324

+
  1. A

CD Projekt RED - internal DRM policy

Having just read elsewhere that The Witcher 2 might be getting "always online" DRM, I am glad to see you are clearly stating your position and will be trying to avoid having something like that on your game.You made an awesome game in The Witcher, and showed fans a fantastic level of support...
  2. A

Little arrow with Places of Power in EE

When I trigger a place of power I also get no menus, but if I click once, they appear. It's similar to when Geralt is talking with any NPC - if you click while they are talking it jumps to the next phase of the conversation - the places of power behave the same way for me.After I click on...
  3. A

[ACT II] Echinopsae and Coccacidium

I'm playing on Normal, using the standard Witcher silver sword. Level 15. On the Strong Silver path I put points in Strong Silver (I & II) and Mortal Blow (I & II). Only using Bronze talents since I hadn't rested to spend any silver talents.I got hit a few times from distance with the thorns it...
  4. A

keyboard function to loot all corpse's in imediate vincinity

ThanksI tried it, and after a little getting used to it I think I'll keep the names on screen. It's that or develop a deformed hand to keep the buttons pressed :PIt also helps in really dark places like crypts when I run out of Cat potions. I can't see the enemy, but a red name "Gravier" is...
  5. A

keyboard function to loot all corpse's in imediate vincinity

This has come in really handy, making it faster and easier to empty containers.Is there anyway to make displaying names into a toggle On/Off, instead of having to hold down ALT?
  6. A

The Witcher Developer's Edition

Probably wind up the lynching mob, but I got it for just £2.50 (roughly 3 Euros) ;D It was a charity shop and they had no idea of its value. TW EE currently sells for around £20 online, and £30 in shops. Even if it was missing a crucial disc it was still a great bargain.When you say you got it...
  7. A

As someone fairly new to The Witcher I am sure I don't fully appreciate the rarity of it. But Googling for Director's Edition I could only find 1 reference to it - from CD Projekt RED's own Tom Ohle, suggesting it was a rare item.Ironic perhaps that I never saw editions like this when I worked...
  8. A

It is very cool, and I've seen how in demand they are from other threads. I plan to keep this one though ;DThis is the best set of extra content I've found with any game, and have been gaming over 20 years, so good work to whoever created it :angel:
  9. A

Thanks for the translation. I hadn't thought that the box might be intended to have space, but getting it second hand there is no guarantee that everything that was in the set originally is still there. Though things like the medallion and the lanyard it attaches to were still sealed in plastic...
  10. A

I've uploaded some images of the boxset
  11. A

The Witcher Developer's Edition Yes I do mean Developer's Edition!! At Christmas I bought The Witcher Enhanced Edition, but today I was looking in a charity shop and spotted a large black box with the wolf image. On closer look it was The Witcher Developer's Edition. It was a rare find and a...
Top Bottom