Recent content by Avetohol

+
  1. A

Does the game only has SK one faction?

Sadly It seems gwent is falling in that black hole of games where constant rotation of x,y,z happens which is bad. Once people see something strong they all flock to it, probably because they don't care about lore and "liking" a faction but only winning. I like SK and played them when they were...
  2. A

Harpy (Egg) Triggers Deathwish (for Nekkers, Earth Elemental)

No, It didn't that was the problem.
  3. A

Harpy (Egg) Triggers Deathwish (for Nekkers, Earth Elemental)

Serious bug or? I just played vs monster and he had elemental and eggs on the board. I kill one of the eggs and it spawned harpies, ok, but earth elementals spawned as well. Anyone seen this?
  4. A

Savage Bear has Become too Strong?

Bear was overbuffed. I don't like the current direction of where SK is going with this bear stacking and ressing of bears non-stop and this is coming from a player that likes playing SK. They overnefed SK on the other fronts, QG, CBH and the bear mechanic nerf and tried to compensate and it all...
  5. A

Extreme vulnerable against weather monster

Everything that gets pumped in gy looks useless now, as SK lost it's only gy defense. So I will experiment with decks gravitating towards generating immediate power and not relying on transferring anything significant through the gy/turns. Might even free a slot from a priestess to something...
  6. A

Extreme vulnerable against weather monster

You can't do that with next patch anymore. CBH has regressive tag and on top of that lost veteran I think. So basically quite a useless card. To the OP, SK was butchered with this patch, the fotm players will jump on the monster train after it, either go other faction or be prepared to endure...
  7. A

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

Also, if they were using bots of fake accounts or whatever you insist on, wouldn't you think they would populate them perfectly balanced in term of factions, scrap the bad decks and save themselves the turmoil and the uproar they are now facing from people, because of the NG and weather/STspell...
  8. A

It is in theory possible that the devs are using bots to increase the population in OB to match you when there is no a real person available or to decrease the wait time in casual. But I doubt they would use this in ranked. And even if they did it I highly doubt it's with bad intent (if they do...
  9. A

I thought there should be some connection between gog account and ps4 account, can't you play on your ps4 and pc with the same gog account? I mean, PS4 account logging for the sony network, ok, but don't you need a gog account to play gwent, no matter the platform, and isn't that account shown...
  10. A

Aren't people actually logging with GoG accounts? Why look for them in PS4 database? I mean, the names you see when fighting in gwent should be from the gog db, right? (Just asking, don't have a PS and not sure how it works there).
  11. A

SK Dead [Skellige Nerfs Discussion]

You might be right about the new players, but then imagine how new players react to NG and STspell? So even if we assume SK had some strong plays, not that other factions don't and even stronger, was still playable against, so If being bad for new players was their motivation, NG should be...
  12. A

When was SK op in OB? It was ok but not op and now will probably be bottom. Also, do you think it's fine for a faction to be able to shut down almost completely the main theme of another faction? IMHO no faction should be able to do it. Balancing is good, gutting SK while still keeping many op...
  13. A

Is he enough though? I am afraid not. He is a good low tempo protection and some consistency through rounds provider but is he enough for a winning condition vs. other decks? Without CBH/QG we lose a lot of steam to generate that needed winning condition. And if we only rely on Mork he will...
  14. A

I agree it needed some nerf, but we know SK doesn't have much viable strategies and is easily counterable and disrupted, so those were the only things keeping it okish. Destroying that card and QG just leaves SK with practically nothing viable to even try and compete with others. Losing the...
Top Bottom