Recent content by azraelsgame

+
  1. azraelsgame

What if I want to do continual play of CP 2077

thats actually good to know that, if I ever decide to go to the elevator lol. 3 steps to the elevator and my mouse stops working might be a sign of... i shouldnt take the ride and i should stay in night city.
  2. azraelsgame

Oh man, this weekend???? You sure you wanna, I mean... Like if you leave and finish, the city might become over run by the tiger claw gangs, or car jackings might go up. or delamain might get hacked and his ai needs reset. I wish you well V, I hope you get to choose the ending you like the...
  3. azraelsgame

glad to see im not the only one! 1612473099 I am glad you still come back to drive around the city. When you finished it, was you like. woohoo and dang it at the same time?
  4. azraelsgame

Okay, so there I am, getting off work, coming home and hopping on my pc rig (on a daily). I load up the game and im in. Headset on for full sound emersion and dual screen for multitasking. (Contrary to what people say, I do find myself liking the curved monitor setup). However, back to my...
  5. azraelsgame

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

I guess mine would have to be the lack of shooting ALL npc's i didnt realize until i was spraying bullets and hit all the bad guys and then i saw a wounded npc like half hurt and i was like.. awh you poor npc, so i aimed up, and sprayed and every time i tried to shoot it would shoot around her...
  6. azraelsgame

Is this bug intentional?

after closer inspection, your rig is beautiful!!!! however, the capacitor that has the bubbled x with yellow liquid coming out of it next to your ddr ram inserts may be the cause of the problem. what wattage is your power supply and are you liquid or fan cooling it? also, because i like...
  7. azraelsgame

Is this bug intentional?

this happens all the time when i use my windows 98 computer, someone told me to upgrade my gpu and the only problem is all of the new gpu's are incompatible with my pc. or is it that my pc is incompatible with all the new gpu's lol ------------------------- cdpr response would be: the floor...
  8. azraelsgame

Is it too little too late?

imagine with each patch / bug fix / and no technical dlc, but the devs unlock a specific amount of doors that are locked in the game that already have content inside them, they just needed to tweak some things. i am unsure if any of us, except the devs, really know whats in the whole game...
  9. azraelsgame

More brain dance mission and fun

i did enjoy my brain dance (in game) and have created my own on an oculus quest rig with downloaded cyberpunk type content (all types from various places across the net) and uploaded them into the oculus itself. talk about immersive. however, i did also purchase the adult rated bd's ingame and...
  10. azraelsgame

it cant be too late, there is still so much to do in the game. presses "c" (i would command enter /kneel if i could lol) please God no, no it cant be too late. this is the game i have been waiting for. neigh, the game i have been hoping, dreaming, wishing, wet dreaming, spaghetti eating, love...
  11. azraelsgame

i think that if they give out patches and dlc and open some of these locked doors, the hype, while it is still being current and on the news daily, will hit like wildfire and everyone will come back to play. well, i dont have to come back, as i am staying and playing daily, i have my own agenda...
  12. azraelsgame

What you think should be added?

wait a second, if I think really hard (ouch) and put that into perspective. are you saying possibly that they have a thread that if we "ask" for things they will cut it from the game. but if we say what we "dont" want in a game then it will be in the next patch or dlc? i wonder though, does it...
  13. azraelsgame

What you think should be added?

I think the option for friendly fire (maybe a toggle on and off switch) to allow V to kill, incapacitate, wound or (here hold my grenade) lol any and all npc's. Including lovers, ripperdocs, jackie (my choom 4 ever), even quest givers. And after said npc is dead, they are on a respawn timer so...
  14. azraelsgame

Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

its sooo beautiful!!!! i want!
Top Bottom