Recent content by AzureLion7a

+
  1. A

WHY? Because liquor is quicker?

would be hilarious to think Mr. Whitey pushed sugar out of the Market. (All you need is sweet, sweet spe-e-ed).
  2. A

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

Evelyn's death is thematic, poetic justice, and both motivation and change for Judy's Character. If Evelyn attempted suicide and survived, it would make Judy's later retaliation against the Tyger Claws seem impulsive and exaggerated. Why attack the Yakuza instead of helping your bff recover...
  3. A

Camera Pan in Convo

Any resolution larger than 1920 x 1080 prevents panning to see speaker's Body Language and expression or Key Landmarks. This is prevalent during Car Ride Expo dumps: ie Dex, Panam, River. i also have to pop immersion and change resolution to do the scans with Ripperdoc Victor Vector. Request...
  4. A

DLC Idea: Shadowrun.

I love how in Shadowrun, everything comes with a cost. Cyber costs Essence. Magic Needs Essence. Although, Knowledge and good judgment can definitely bend/bow that limit.
  5. A

Meredith Stout looks like...

Yennefer? of The Last Wish Variety? Elegance? You sure? On other news, Can we talk about how Panam looks like Tristin Mays? Panam / Tristin Mays Face Juxtaposition Tristin Mays Derriere Panam Derriere
  6. A

[Spoilers] Lessons learned from first gameplay.

Dang. I'm 111 hours into my first playthru and starting my second.
  7. A

Yep. Acknowledged this in Paragraph 3 Sentence 1. See Excerpt below.
  8. A

Your useless talent

...being good at video games.
  9. A

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

The AVX crash pre 1.04
  10. A

If you could create an item, what would it be?

A complete compendium to understand the game's entirety from a development and design perspective. That way, modders can get a head start on fixing and upgrading this product.
  11. A

[Spoilers] Lessons learned from first gameplay.

I was planning to become legend and launch into space.
  12. A

Goblinization. Use-able Drones via cyberdeck (datajack equivalent). That empty Stat Block? Magic. Hermetic Magic. Qi / Wushu / Majutsu Sorcery. Shamanic Traditions, Summons, Fetishes. THAT Magic. Corpo Reskins? Dragon running Saeder-Krupp? Blood Sacrificing Aztecnology running stuffer shacks...
  13. A

Gangs turning into goody bags?

Dehumanizing, loot synergy. If you ask me, that's Cyberpunk as hell.
  14. A

Prologue DLC needed?

Yes! I want more Jackie, more T-bug, More Aristotle! More fat-ass, Black-Jesus of the Afterlife... Personally, I love Silverhand. Reeves nails the rockerboy role perfectly. But Jackie Wells is so much better. Until then... Shot of vodka on the rocks, lime juice, Ginger beer, and a splash of...
Top Bottom