Recent content by B0omSLanG

+
  1. B

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

It seems slightly stutter-y if fps drops below 60. Set Shadows to High and it's more stable (fps-wise) than ever. Many bugs fixed and the movement system is fantastic. Organizing inventory could be better but it's much better than it used to be.
  2. B

***DO NOT*** report any 1.07 bugs until...

I will say that my sound bugged out until I deleted the game and downloaded and installed from scratch. I will also say that people claiming the need to restart the game are completely full of shit. Delete your old saves and you'll be good. Been gaming since the 90's and can't remember a game...
  3. B

Patch 1.07 and Cutscene Voices

Patch 1.07 and Cutscene Voices A while back, sometime last month, I had a glitch where voice sounds cut out in the middle of a cutscene near the Baron's place. From then on the intro movie wouldn't have vocal audio, loading scenes, and all conversations would be missing voice audio. You could...
  4. B

can't install patch 1.07

FYI, GOG Galaxy is working for me and downloading the patch now. I downloaded the files separately from GOG.com but I feel more comfortable going through Galaxy since that's what I've used in the past.
  5. B

New Game with 1.07 Game Crash

Yeah, I downloaded the files from gog.com before they were taken down and "coming soon" was added. I'll hold onto them but I'm being cautious about installing them right now.
  6. B

can't install patch 1.07

Yeah, I downloaded the files from gog.com before they were taken down and "coming soon" was added. I'll hold onto them but I'm being cautious about installing them right now.
  7. B

1.07 PC patch delay due to console certification process

If this were the case we would have COMPLETE patch notes and still be waiting. CDPR has been really good about releasing patches on PC before the consoles by as much as a week. We have had more patches anyway. Let it go...
  8. B

Griffin Armor spikes floating

On PC here maxed out and it's the same way. Seems like such a small thing but once you see it... wow. I changed armor a couple times after that to bear and then wolf but it was jarring while using it.
  9. B

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

So happy about this. Nearing Act 3 and now I guess I'll go back to Batman until this drops. Very excited to see the horse and movement changes. Also, any performance improvements are welcome as well. I'm itching to finish the game but I'll wait.
  10. B

beware of savefile stacking

This can cause not just crashing but also voice audio to cut out during a cutscene and never return. Deleting saves fixed it for me thankfully.
  11. B

Heavy Stuttering in Villages

This happened with 1.06 for me as well. I fixed it by changing from Unlimited frames to 60. Back to being smooth whereas it was the opposite before.
  12. B

GOG didn't release the 1.06 patch notes

It would be great if you'd stop adding this to the discussion. It's a VERY common technique used in several dozens of games right now. ESPECIALLY open world games. It's just what they have to do with current hardware and console parity. The pop-in that I talk about is a bigger issue as...
  13. B

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Please, fix this! Also, fixing awful pop-in on PC on ultra would be nice. It's pretty distracting when necklaces and hair disappear on people during cutscenes. Or worse.
  14. B

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

Same issue here on a Samsung 850 SSD. It's very rare but does occur in "cinematics" as well. Textures don't really pop in noticeably for me but NPC's will even though they are only 10 feet ahead in some cases. Novigrad doesn't seem to have as bad of an issue as just out in the wild on farmland.
  15. B

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

The important thing there is that you put your frame limiter in video options on Unlimited! It immediately fixes the crashing. My vsync is on and I have a monitor and TV connected.
Top Bottom