Recent content by BaalNergal

+
  1. BaalNergal

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I doubt this will get published anywhere, so I can leak it here as long as I'm not too specific... Basically? CP2077 is apparently one of the better possible outcomes of the modern era. So, uh, yay. Good job humanity. Real good job. I need to go weep for that tiny spark of hope for humanity I...
  2. BaalNergal

Platform Discussion Thread

They're probably not. 4k is not exactly within range of what consoles or even most home computers can handle well.
  3. BaalNergal

Platform Discussion Thread

They announced it's being reworked as a freemium iPhone collectible card RTS app :p
  4. BaalNergal

Community Written Story - The Zetatech Job

The drone sat, patiently, waiting in the dark as it scanned for them; it was not aware Sard and Lil had managed to lose it, and was still where they had left it. Mostly, it was waiting for the duo to do something other than sit in their current location. It remained on the ceiling, unmoving...
  5. BaalNergal

Why the person above you should be banned

^His army, with fists closed.
  6. BaalNergal

^Banned for drifting in a no-drifting zone without a license.
  7. BaalNergal

I found out in a late-night email that I won't be required to testify on Monday. Apparently, the correct answer to "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" is not "I would be legally required to kill everyone in this room if I did, so no." Even less is it my...
  8. BaalNergal

top 10 favorite games

1. EarthBound. Quite likely, the universe will implode before this is replaced. I've seen many poor attempts at emulating it, including such games as Undertale, but nearly all of them have a basic misunderstanding of what made this game good to begin with. It wasn't just the quirkiness; it was...
  9. BaalNergal

Valve and Blizzard have both also taken massive reputation hits since that image was made.
  10. BaalNergal

Well, this is a bit inaccurate now, but I wonder how CDPR feels about their placement in this chart?
  11. BaalNergal

^Banned for double dealing.
  12. BaalNergal

Weekly Poll 9/25/18 - Difficulty Levels

You can survive a lot more damage to the head than most people think you can; Simo Häyhä (famous anti-Russian sniper nicknamed the White Death) took an explosive bullet to the head and not only survived, but continued military service afterward and eventually died of old age at 96. You can even...
  13. BaalNergal

Ultimate Villain suggestion

One problem is how to do this without making it feel like a cyberpunk Scooby Do or creating a narrative that feels disjointed. Even in media that have pulled it off well, like X-Files, it's still been heavily criticized as a "villain of the week" formula that detracts heavily from a cohesive...
  14. BaalNergal

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

That's classified.
  15. BaalNergal

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I'm pretty certain that would be treason, a war crime, or both. Plus I don't have any contacts in Russia, so getting someone to help me turn it into a shooting war would be tricky.
Top Bottom