Recent content by Baidur68

+
  1. Baidur68

How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

8 Years ago? 44. Yes I'm an old gamer 😉
  2. Baidur68

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

Fan of the Cyberpunk genre since I saw Blade Runner. Didn't know Cyberpunk 2020. But have played Shadowrun (tabletop and pc games). Stumbled on CP2077 early this year. And been diving in the lore and following this after that.
  3. Baidur68

Workaround preload for physical/retail copies?

Wouldn't it be simpler to just have the ability to preload. And start the possibility to unlock the game with the code on release day.
  4. Baidur68

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

Gtx1660ti
  5. Baidur68

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for spoiling my joy while eating calamari rings.
  6. Baidur68

[Poll] What kind of "role" do you want to play/lean into? (thread for fun)

A scrounging techie streetkid with a fondness of old-fashioned shotguns.
  7. Baidur68

Ghosts of Tsushima

Full names in titles might be convenient. For a moment I thought this was a Game of Thrones thread 😉
  8. Baidur68

How many of you plan on playing against your life path origin? I.E. street kid that is pro corpo etc...

On my Corpo Going for option a. I'm gonna work with Militech.
  9. Baidur68

Is CP77 on two discs?

Nope. The dutch internet sellers might. I didn't. Literal text. Soundtrack on Cd's.
  10. Baidur68

Is CP77 on two discs?

From the pre-order pages for the Day one edition. At least showing up on all dutch sites I get direct links to when pre-ordering. There's ofcourse a chance they have wrong info.
  11. Baidur68

Is CP77 on two discs?

The PC version has no discs. You get a download code. The discs in the physical will be soundtrack cd's
  12. Baidur68

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

When I'm playing a pen & paper RPG I don't have immersion problems when I see real life friends playing characters. If a npc has a fitting character role in Cyberpunk 2077 I don't care if it has a familiar face or not. It might only be immersion breaking if someone is in the game as his/herself...
  13. Baidur68

Pre Order Question

Order digital, directly from GOG.com might work.
  14. Baidur68

Cyberpunk 2077 — Hole In The Sun by Point Break Candy (Raney Shockne feat. COS and CONWAY)

A bit boring. The Samurai stuff is quite below average too. The Grimes track is the only thing I really like so far.
  15. Baidur68

Now playing [music]

PJ Harvey's debut album Dry.
Top Bottom