Recent content by baileymann

+
  1. baileymann

Unable to find Switch save after transfering from PC

Well just my luck though. I did actually manage to get the cloud save function to work as I just bought the GOG version of The Witcher 3. All I've done since my original post was download the GOG version and moved all my old save files from previous years of playing The Witcher 3. (found in...
  2. baileymann

Tried reaching out but it doesn't let me submit. The red 'Submit' button just loads for a second then reverts back to the way it was originally. No indication of being sent unless it has and I'm just not aware? Having lots of problems today :P Thank you for the help though.
  3. baileymann

No changes to the names of the files at all. I've followed all the steps on the website and I still unfortunately can't find the save file. I've repeated the process of saving the game on PC, uploading to the cloud and then checking on Switch but still the same results. I also made sure to keep...
  4. baileymann

Hey there, Was able to sign into my Steam account and send over my Switch save file of The Witcher 3 (cartridge) to my PC. Played for awhile and then when deciding to transfer it back to my Switch, I'm unable to find that save file on my Switch. After closing The Witcher 3 (GOTY) on PC, I've...
Top Bottom