Recent content by Baine1

+
  1. Baine1

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

With the current covid situation still going on, where do I best send new Lambert ideas?
  2. Baine1

Recurring system crashes

After the Crimson Curse update I have had 4 or 5 complete system crashes while playing. It's not even a blue screen, my computer just turns black, last sound byte is repeated and I have to hit restart to get my computer to react at all. Only happens when playing Gwent. Already tried turning...
  3. Baine1

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

If you revive a card with necromancy it becomes doomed. If you pick it up with Emhyr it disappears in your hand, is that working correctly?
  4. Baine1

Samum text wrong or not working correctly

Samum Bomb Damage a unit by 3. Deathblow: Move adjacent units to the other row. I have tested this several times now and when the deathblow triggers, only the card to the left of the destroyed unit gets moved. The other one stays where it is.
  5. Baine1

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, I am a relatively new player and I like the card Lambert: Swordmaster. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very playable to me right now. Any plans to change this card to make it actually playable? Thanks in advance. Xoxo
  6. Baine1

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Pretty sure that it is working as intended since it does not say "Destroy your lowest then...". Funny that you pick Pavetta as example when Pavetta in later iterations also just moved the opponents unit when you had none on the board.
  7. Baine1

Milva bugged - gets buffed by trap cards

Milva states that she is only boosted whenever you play a scoiatel unit yet she gets buffed whenever you play traps which are characterised as artifacts.
  8. Baine1

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Lambert has 3 possible cards that he can kill (Gabor Zigrin, Dwarf Marauder and Shupe Resilient) out of a card pool of what 500? 600? Nobody is playing A-Rush since carryover is easily disposed of with an abundance of locks or does not matter since the rounds lost a lot of value and everyone...
  9. Baine1

Removal is worse than ever

Yeah, artifacts are making for some very unenjoyable matches currently.
  10. Baine1

Cards you find STUPID in Homecoming: The Witcher Card Game

They ruined Lambert: Swordmaster. The effect would be okay before homecoming but in homecoming with only 2(3) units that have resilience out of ~500 cards? And nobody is running A-Rush since carry over is either easily disposed or does not matter.
  11. Baine1

Freddybabes video on what he doesn't like about homecoming

Freddy has a lot of valid concerns, will be interesting to see in what direction CDPR is going from here on out.
  12. Baine1

Doomed. What does it mean

It disappears after it dies.
  13. Baine1

Infinite Loading Screen on start (Gwent) [FIXED!]

Have you guys tried the fix that I posted in this thread?
  14. Baine1

Okay guys, good news, I got it working thanks to sirah from discord: a found a fix for that C:\Users***\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Gwent <-- delete that folder. You need to enable invisible folders but a quick google should tell you how to do that. Its running fine for me now!
  15. Baine1

If I start Gwent I end up on the loading screen with Ciri and Geralt and it keeps loading infinitely. Thronebreaker works fine. I had the same problem in PTR after my game crashed once. I couldn't get back into the PTR due to the same problem. No fix worked so far.
Top Bottom