Recent content by Balgaire

+
  1. B

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Not necessarily, no. ---------- Updated at 09:07 AM ---------- I know what you meant, no worries. The images were posted because some people were saying that Yennefer doesn't have an implemented AI (They think she can't fight when you spawn her) she can, the Gifs were just there to prove it.
  2. B

I'm guessing that you picked this one because you're trying to imply that she back-stabbed her, she didn't. Triss uses her fiery whip way too fast and this was the only time I managed to unpause and hit record fast enough to capture it, there are 3 other dead Yennefers on the ground and if you...
  3. B

@msanx @0nakita Gilthoniel @Redemyr @MsTriss @farrysquallko The duel results. Sorry about the bad-angle, I'm still a rookie at making Gifs.
  4. B

Yes, just killed her actually. I'll post the Gif ASAP.
  5. B

After she kills Yennefer, I'll press E a few times to hear Triss's famous "Well, well, well?" for personal satisfaction. *wink wink*
  6. B

The hostile version of her does. :devil:
  7. B

The hostile version of Yennefer has a battle AI. You just need to type Spawn('Sorceress') to get the hostile version of her instead of typing Spawn('Yennefer').
  8. B

I just thought of something that I haven't thought of before, I think what would be mean is spawning Triss and spawn('Sorceress') to spawn Yennefer and make them duel. Who's going to win?
  9. B

4 against 1 -- The odds are not on your side, I'll help you because
  10. B

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Triss won't let him get out of it that easily, she'll probably say "Oh, no... You won't get out of it that easy" Geralt will probably have that same look he had on his face after he came back from the Sabbath and he apologized to her in shame for risking Ciri's life. Also, I really liked that...
  11. B

I think they will be getting out of bed a lot, only to do some activities which is considered fun too! Baths, balms, body massages, banquet and balls - I know Geralt will only be satisfied with the first 3. *wink wink*
  12. B

That ass... That everything actually, she looks too perfect.
  13. B

I think her age was determined after the event she mentioned to Ciri in the books the first time she met her Triss said that it happened 50 years before she was born, that should make her age during Blood of Elves around 35-40 ish. During TW3: Wild Hunt, her age should be around 40-50.
  14. B

I think they already decided what they're going to do and what they're not going to do. The changes will be very satisfactory to most of us, they just won't be able to do "everything" that we've asked for, because of it is simply too big and will require making a lot of changes in the...
  15. B

I think she got rid of her old outfit because it was one of the things that "gave her away" but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have had it as an alternative outfit (It seems more fitting than that dress). Me too, I was looking forward to see what my Raven armor that was imported from TW1 to...
Top Bottom