Recent content by Ballamodha

+
  1. Ballamodha

Missing Translation for de_DE

Hi, in a dialogue with Wakako, some letters seem to have been lost in translation . :D cheers
  2. Ballamodha

Missing Translation for de_DE

Hi, here is probably missing a translation for de_DE (To close freezer in which Bartmoss is located) cheers
  3. Ballamodha

Strange performance behavior

Could be overheating, but for CP I suspect more a memory or resource leak. I restart the game (actually all games) about every hour. This keeps the FPS stable and I have less other bugs (Works also very well for AC Valhalla ;) ). For me okay, every hour a 5 - 10 min break is quite good. Move...
  4. Ballamodha

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

I will stay with 1.0.6 until 1.2.X comes out. With 1.1 I had lower performance, new bugs (I don't mean the call from Goro). Among them game breaking bugs, which I never had in my 3 runs before. Fortunately, you can choose the patch level in GOG (y)
  5. Ballamodha

Patch 1.1 big fps loss

I have the same behavior, with a 2080TI but only about 5 - 10 fps. Had RTX on High. I went back to 1.0.6 because I had other new bugs. Which disturbed me even more
  6. Ballamodha

Bugs since 1.1, slower and 2 other things

My experience with 1.1 frame rate constantly ~5 fps less. Same settings, same computer, whatever... Shouldn't this be faster now? Or did we PC players got PS4 code? Bug in mission "With a Little Help From My Friends" I can't complete the mission. Because V refuses to go to bed after Panam...
  7. Ballamodha

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Good that I disabled auto-update. After the last AC Valhalla patch has already killed my savegames, I have become cautious. 1.0.6 works for me and the real problems don't seem to have been adressed by this patch, but a lot of things are made worse I will see you in Feb.
  8. Ballamodha

2560x1440 Native Resolution looks stretched?

For me FoV at 100 by 2560x1440 is totaly okay
  9. Ballamodha

BUG: Line of conversation stuck permanently

I had the same bug. Whenever I loaded a save game (or start the game, which also loads a save game ;) ) in a certain area (I think the part of town with Lizzys) this line would come up. However, this went away for me after I have done a few main quests
  10. Ballamodha

Cyberpunk 2077 Permanent Unplayable Single Digit FPS

Hi, have you got something from Gigabyte? I also had this effect a few hours ago. Played normally, suddenly the FPS dropped to 15-30. Otherwise stable at 60 (fixed). Game restart, GOG restart nothing helped. Windows restart nothing.... After the 2 or 3 time booting I saw a small message that...
  11. Ballamodha

Bugs depending on background or speed?

Hi, On my first playthrough, as a corporate player, I only had one broken side mission. (Something unimportant from NCPD). Judy was there, Johnny did what he was supposed to. I was wondering if I got a different version, okay some technical problems, but that was it :D Now I started as a...
  12. Ballamodha

[MAP] How to get away from there :D

Somehow I managed to jump down to the bottom at the marked spot. The way up is blocked by glass panels or alpha walls. Or I do not find the right pixel There should probably be a glass panel. You can also shoot at it, you can also see the bullet holes. But you can also just jump through/over it...
  13. Ballamodha

Worse bug in HUD while playing CP

Hi, I have seen something similar before, do you have this only with Cyberpunk or with other games? With me the VRAM spontaneously broke and with 3d applications (which then needed a lot of VRAM -> only a few cells/bytes on the chip were affected) this occurred. Okay, with Cyberpunk you never...
  14. Ballamodha

Keyboard problems since 1.0.5

Hi, since 1.0.5 I also have the occasional problem that I can't move V. sometimes. Although until now has always helped save & load. Much more often I have the problem that I can no longer jump. Save/Load also helped here, but this occurs very often and is now more and more annoying. (so to...
  15. Ballamodha

Stackoverflow on game exit

Yes, I know :D Where I must say, so far Cyberpunk runs better than AC Valhala, with it I had more crashes. 3 since Thursday, of which now 2 with this stackoverflow. (Maybe I am just lucky :D) Especially I had until now no f*cked-up savegames -.- cheers Ballamodha
Top Bottom