Recent content by Balloers100

+
  1. B

I'm late about this, but thank you CD Projekt RED for no dialogue wheel in Cyberpunk 2077

I think I saw a section that had six line sentences?
  2. B

I'm late about this, but thank you CD Projekt RED for no dialogue wheel in Cyberpunk 2077

From the forty eight minute YouTube video of Cyberpunk 2077 from August 2018 at Gamescom 2018 when CD Projekt RED showed off Cyberpunk 2077 I did not see any dialogue wheel at all like what Fallout 4 has for choosing choices in the dialogue sentences. It was all texts lines sentences. So thank...
  3. B

[Semi OT] Microtransactions, Lootboxes and in-game pay mechanisms - The Thread.

Yep, not to mention Activision has about $4 billion dollars (USD) cash on hand at least every year to spend on Research & Development (R&D) and securing video games. So as it stand Activision-Blizzard usually has $8 billion dollars (USD) a year they like earn from every year from the video...
  4. B

I did not ignore ever other cost. A video game developer who earns $200,000 dollars (USD) a year in ten years is $2 million dollars (USD). So lets say $4 million dollars (USD) for two of those video game developers in ten years earning $200,000 dollars (USD) a year and other costs lets say it...
  5. B

I just told you for the server maintenance plan Blizzard Entertainment has for all of the servers for World of Warcraft pay only $95,000 dollars (USD) a year to run them 24/7. You said a private server for World of Warcraft costs $600 dollars (USD) a month, well Blizzard Entertainment can run...
  6. B

Well me and Sardukhar seem to have a understanding of what it costs to develop video games and what it costs to run the servers for the multiplayer for the video games that have multiplayer. I still don't buy it that it costs hundreds of millions of dollars (USD) to run a video games...
  7. B

That's the problem, video games are really not expensive to develop they cost anywhere from $50+ million dollars (USD) to develop. The marketing is what makes video games end up having $100+ million dollars (USD) added to their cost. AAA video game publishing companies don't really need to do...
  8. B

Do you not remember that video games before 2009 got maps and new guns, and new anything for free in patches? At least the PC versions of video games did. The Call of Duty video games are a example they got new guns and new maps in patches for free. Activision earns $500+ million dollars (USD)...
  9. B

You realize a video game like Overwatch which sold something like 30+ million copies at $60 dollars (USD) and less Blizzard Entertainment can keep on supporting it and release cosmetic items for years and years, since they earned over $1+ billion dollars (USD) in selling the video game? Heroes...
  10. B

I will hold off judgment to see what happens whenever it is that the legislation goes into effect and becomes law. Chris Lee would not have a mother of two kids and a video gamer of two kids go up to the podium to also speak about not wanting their children to grow up with this stuff and to not...
  11. B

Sigh, it is the Belgian government who is only trying to outlaw loot boxes, it is the Australian government gambling commission who is trying to outlaw the loot boxes. The Hawaiian senator though is trying to make microtransactions illegal too, not just loot boxes. Read his comment on...
  12. B

Whose to say that the law won't happen though? The Hawaiian senator said he is working with the other 49 states to get them to work on the legislation to happen and he wants it to happen within the coming year. He doesn't just want it to be a federal law he wants all 50 states to have it as a law.
  13. B

I think we should just wait and see what the law does when it goes into effect in 2018 if it does or in 2019.
  14. B

No, the Hawaiian senator who is working with the other 49 states is trying to make in app purchases and microtransactions illegal if you watch the YouTube video that he and his staff made to give out the statement and read about what the mother of two kids he had to also talk about and a video...
  15. B

I don't know what country you live in but the government of the United States of America is writing a legislation to make into law that loot boxes and microtransactions become illegal in video games. A senator from Hawaii is working with all 49 states to get it up and running. The Belgian...
Top Bottom