Recent content by balto0525

+
  1. B

Trophy - Geralt and friends

i disagree. a banner is a banner that is part of the said faction classes and if a neutral card that are not part of or locked to a faction classes shall have without the banner to better difference them is what makes most sense because a hero does not tell me that much as there is no hint in...
  2. B

Meaning that there is no way to know which card is a neutral card type forcing me to mindless gwent duel grind for what could take hours. a deeper google search shows nothing that could give the answer even the one provied from you and the link from Sunsibar as it hasn't been updated to...
  3. B

Thank you for the insight, but it still makes things confusing. Take Vesemir for example as he is not bound to any faction yet the banner is there for every colours 1710880798 i don't know anymore. When i visit the gwent deck through the game setting to understand it better i just don't seem to...
  4. B

that is what makes things confusing because there are no way too see if the neutral cards are bounded to a faction specific banner in them or not as it's not showing any hint that would be helpful.
  5. B

Hello everyone. I'm trying to understand this trophy. i do understand it being part of the Gwent duelling, but i can't seem to see any difference of what gwent card(s) is neutral type and what is not neutral type. I understand that i need to win one round of Gwent duel using only Neutral type...
  6. B

Dashboard Game Progress PS5 100%

it shouldn't as far as i can remember in the old cyberpunk2077 ps4 version there is no list on the trophy saying to collect every iconic guns. just the johnny versions.
  7. B

Dashboard Game Progress PS5 100%

what about the weapons?
  8. B

generating eddies

Hello there. What about the questline Beat on The brat? surely i need to upgrade so i can defeat the last boss so that does cost eddies and do stop me from completing the AutoJock trophy.
  9. B

generating eddies

Hello. I haven't reached the end of prologue and i am already starting to question the economy in the game. i usually do the duplicate glitch method to get enough eddies to go around while upgrading my character with cyberwares, but now i feel too limited. components cannot be bough so im stuck...
  10. B

Cyberpunk 2077 - Concept Art Master Thread

the image is showing ''broken image'' text from my side. refreshing the site is not showing the image.
  11. B

Trophy - enviromentally unfriendly.

The trophy is understandable, but triggering it is weird. There have been videos and threads in the internet that there are many different ways to trigger the trophy while some think it is bug and should only be triggered the way it was intended. What method of intending i am not sure of as in...
  12. B

Witcher contract: Shrieker - can't throw bomb

Currently doing a Witcher contract: Shrieker on ps5. i'm inside the cave and i have the SAMUN bomb equipped on the bomb slot and it's ready to be fired with an R1 on ps5 controller. the thing is! it won't fire away at all despite equipping and pressing R1. Tried holding R1 to aim and tried doing...
  13. B

1.7 getting real close?

I actually would prefer a NewGame+. not because to break the immersion, but rather to gain access to every doors. Sure there are respec ability, but i would like my work to feel rewarded with an NewGame+ and something to look forward too use those items earlier in the game and simply enjoy it...
  14. B

Maxing out every skills is doable?

well this is the first for me. Dark souls game is able to repeat the story mode with how many NewGame+ you want to replay and it still working fine.
  15. B

Maxing out every skills is doable?

so you can get closer, but you can't replay the games a few time with NewGame+? i would expect it to be able to repeat the story mode however many times with NewGame+ method.
Top Bottom