Recent content by bandit112

+
  1. B

Should I pre order Cyberpunk?

I'll pre order 2 days before simply don't like people gaining interest off my monies.
  2. B

1.08 coming soon

1.08 coming soon Great to read 1.08 is soon to be released, thankyou for your hard work, also just wanted to say apart from the hiccups and issues, witcher 3 is still a wonderful game and worth the purchase if anyone enjoys a great RPG. The potion is a great idea, but would prefer one that...
  3. B

Crookback/family matters. Spoiler maybe.

Crookback/family matters. Spoiler maybe. Ironic as the quest line goes, anyways as the quest story unfolds and you become aquantied with the Druid, and as as I'm lead to believe through reading etc.. That Druids are as a part of nature as natures to Druids. Thus the Druid took revenge on the...
  4. B

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Xbox One.. Not enjoying this game at all. Purchased two copies and with all the issues that has been mentioned previously by numerous people to me the game is unbalanced. You adjusted the gear requirements to make the game even harder in my opinion, DM is unplable unless your willing to put up...
  5. B

Slow Walk during combat

The lock on targets is flawed, with multiple enemies, the lock on can target the furthest mob, so when attacking your rolling to that mob in combat whilst the closer mobs are killing you.. Manual lock pressing down on analogue, I don't understand why this is In game when it doesn't work on mini...
  6. B

Screen tearing

Screen tearing Omg fix this, this is getting ridiculous everywhere, floor, Sky, objects this game is now unplayable.. On Xbox one sorry for got to mention.
  7. B

Botchling blood ritual on DM - any hints?

Believe this is screwed up, I'm stuck on this with wraiths spawning all around character, constant barrage of mobs unable to cast signs, wraiths vanishing constantly as you attack then spawning instantly behind you. Seen the Yrden slows character down in combat.. As it stands with what little...
  8. B

Soldier Statuette

Soldier Statuette Unable to speak to Triss concerning Soldier Statuette, only dialogue available is how she feels and exit. Also think Triss is also bugged on the ship, as I can speak to all other npc's excepty Triss.
  9. B

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Xbox one same issue..
  10. B

Patch 1.07 bugs, glitches.

Patch 1.07 bugs, glitches. Like to try get all issues within one post. Starters cut scene glitch looks like there an elastic band between the hands happens most of the time. Cold reboot removes this issue for a limited time. Cannot summon horse at times. Not come across any more as of yet...
Top Bottom