Recent content by Bansai

+
  1. B

Is it possible to disable cross-play?

I'll do that, thanks.
  2. B

The Game Freezes at the End of a Multiplayer Match (on the Reward Screen)

Same issue, it just gets stuck.
  3. B

Is it possible to disable cross-play?

Is it possible to disable cross-play? Well as the tittle says, I'm curious about the option of disabling cross-play. I don't think it's fair that I should go against people who have a shitton of cards from the closed beta kegs along with 3rd party software like gwent-tracker that also gives...
  4. B

Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account???

This is very worrisome, I don't like being tied down to a 1 platform in a game like this. What about mobile versions, will they also be separate? Will it be possible to transfer our GoG or PS4 progress on android?
  5. B

Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account???

Progress sharing with PC/PS4 or PC/XO Is such a feature even planned? To have 1 account with shared card and progress between platforms? Because currently I want to play on my PS4, however I'm worried that any money I throw at this game along with any progress I make will be basically lost the...
  6. B

Alchemy bench in Corvo Blanco is unusable

Alchemy bench in Corvo Blanco is unusable No matter what angle I try to apporach the bench, always that STUPID candle interaction is shown... Did someone even test this?
  7. B

Roach's head stutters heavily

Roach's head stutters heavily During normal walk, when left analogue is pushed up without holding X (to gallop), Roach's head starts to make very unnatural "stuttery" movement, very annoying.
  8. B

Release time for Blood and Wine?

I pre-loaded it on PS4, turned on the game, and still had an old HoS main menu, checked under DLC and blood and wine wasn't installed, now it turns out I can download ALL my dlcs again, even HoS which is already installed, wth?
  9. B

Patch 1.12 FPS drop/ stuttering

The game ran great in 1.10 update, not sure how the hell they managed to botch it up :/
  10. B

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Make the blood on the ground persist a little while longer, blood splatter that is disappearing literally after 3 seconds isn't really servicable.
  11. B

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Best DLC I ever paid for, worth every penny, and would gladly pay even more, nuff said.
  12. B

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Regis is a must!
  13. B

Scabbards in 1.10

Same here, I'm on PS4, version 1.11 and every witcher except Geralt doesn't have scabbards,
  14. B

Blood Decals

delete. I thought they didn't fix it till now but I was looking at older footage, glad they finally did it.
  15. B

Want to go back for DLC, did they fix 20 fps/double buffering on PS4?

Well after I sold the game I didn't really pay attention to updates, guess I hoped they did something about them till now, especially with DLC on the horizon. Oh well, not a big deal, I'm not that hyped for a DLC, gonna save that cash for Wasteland 2 or Fallout 4.
Top Bottom