Recent content by Barenziah

+
  1. B

Disable QTE

quote]Fistfights are easy, even too easy, once you're used to them. Really?? I guess that's true if you're 20 and have great reflexes and awesome eye-hand cooordination I love The Witcher, this game and I love CDProjekt Red. However, I seem to be too slow.. or too old.. or both to get...
  2. B

Dishonored: a steampunk game.

I had no interest in this game when it was announced and the spread in Game Informer back a year or so ago did not impress me. However, the game play demo I saw recently changed my mind. As someone else stated, if it's not your thing and you're not impressed/interested/whatever, then by all...
  3. B

Undergraduate thesis about The Witcher

Also done... and good luck with the research!@Corylea -- maybe we can skew the demographics together. I'm a 56 year old female game ;D
  4. B

Digital Download question

I haven't done the digital download, but I believe after all parts are downloaded, you should get a dialogue box asking if you want to run the program. If you choose run, it should begin installation. Then just follow the onscreen instructions.
  5. B

Moral choices in The Witcher

I agree with Petra. I think Siegfried would have a hard time joining a wanted criminal (or asking said criminal to help him) even in a situation as serious as the threat of the cockatrice. Geralt would already be a known criminal (and guard killer) and such associations with the order would be...
  6. B

Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

Woot! Thank you CD Projekt!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to play the new adventure and check out the editor!And I'm with Rogue Roxy.. may the whining now end :D
  7. B

[EPILOGUE] Romance endings?

Hehehe... I never thought of it as a mocking conversation but that could very well be what she was doing ;DTriss, a farmwife???? As believable as Geralt a farmer.. or maybe even less believable!!!
  8. B

Girls Chamber

;DBelieve it or not, I've been asked that before! And I hear this a lot "Can you get MY girlfriend to play games? Maybe if she knows you play she'll give it a try!"
  9. B

[EPILOGUE] Romance endings?

I agree with Wildtex1. :)I chose Triss as well. I see Geralt and Triss together but not in the conventional sense of "family" because that would not be the style of either of them. While this may contradict what's in the books, I see Geralt continuing to do what Witchers do - slay monster, lift...
  10. B

Girls Chamber

I cheat :P I have an 'In" because I manage a videogame store, so if I don't have the money, I put the game "on hold" until I do ;D
  11. B

[GENERAL] Difficulty Settings and Flaming Sword

It's all a matter of how you play, and how you enjoy the game.Games should be fun, but that definition of "fun" is going to be as varied as the indivuals who play ;) If you find you enter a fight unprepared, it may continue to be an exercise in futility and frustration to just keep doing the...
  12. B

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome Jen!And yes.. I am another "Granny" but without the kids :P
  13. B

[Act V] Could do with a hand here.

While fighting the Koschay again is a pain, it might be worth your while to go back to a save point prior to entering the old manor. Make some potions you use the most and make some White Honey. Inventory space is always an issue, but I ended up carrying only albedo ingredients so that I could...
  14. B

Voting:THE MOST USEFUL POTION in the game, in your view

My Geralt uses signs quite a bit. Early in the game I found I used Swallow and Tawny Owl a lot. But later in the game I found Petri's Filter with albedo as the dominant substance to be the most useful. It really dpends somewhat on how you play ;)
Top Bottom