Recent content by BarkleyH

+
  1. B

Darker nights

He did not need that. During the whole game i haven't see no fully darkest space.
  2. B

Erotic cards in GWENT

Erotic cards in GWENT As everyone knows, there were erotic cards in The Witcher (2007) – the player received them after having sex with various women. Are devs not planning to introduce something similar in The Witcher Card Game? :yawn::surprised:
  3. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

Nothing special, pretty boring.
  4. B

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

I'm just going to leave this here... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/81121-quot-The-Witcher-3-Has-96-Animations-Just-For-Geralt-s-Combat-quot
  5. B

Drowner and Drowner dead

It is sad that the devs have eliminated the class "drowners". Surely, drowners and drowned dead eat carrion, but the basis of their diet includes fish. So, they are drowners first, and only then necrophages. I propose to return the class "drowners" and add new species to it (water hag etc).
  6. B

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Unfortunately this isn't a good choice for me. I wouldn't release the Spirit without closely examining the whole situation. I think we could've saved the baron from suicide, and reconcile him a bit with his daughter. It's a pity that that's not foreseen.
  7. B

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

It's not necessary to do the exact same thing as what I wrote. I just wanted the Baron and kids to be alive. Actually, the plot of the quest disappointed me a bit. I was sure that release of the Ghost in the Tree would be the worst option and that black horse would be eaten. But, instead, we...
  8. B

Swallow Potion Poll

I guess we won't see the old design of Swallow potion in B&W? :'(
  9. B

New Blood and Wine Screenshots Released!

>witcher >Heavy Armor /0
  10. B

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers] During the game some quests give me an impression of being incomplete or they have a very confusing story line. Race of nobles A strange quest, the ending seems to suggest there will be some more...
  11. B

How do you make the open world more interesting?

By the way, a huge minus is that neither torches nor Cat potion are required to search dungeons any longer, as was the case in the previous games.
  12. B

I haven't played this game, but I miss the ability to simply come to the tavern and get drunk, like it was in the first witcher.
  13. B

Why not implement an option to enter the tavern, sit down, eat something, and wash it down with some alcohol? I am not suggesting making food and alcohol consumption mandatory, but it would create an atmosphere of a comfy get-together around the fire, with a steaming plate of gigot and a full...
  14. B

Question for CDPR

Too bad that the drunken walk animation was removed. :cry:
Top Bottom