Recent content by Barsenthor

+
  1. Barsenthor

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

This tread if any shows that far more people share this feeling and demand continuation/retcon you name it. For me forcing people to buy 20€ DLC to resolve the main quest is a shady area, but how this game was “promoted” nothing can surprise me. Funny thing is that this game was just made to...
  2. Barsenthor

After all sloppy writing tropes like vague endings, dead end quests, killing off screen characters, time-lapse montage and Diabolus Ex Machina they can even make V clone by Arasaka\MBE and write off OG V in a backstory. It can’t get any worse.
  3. Barsenthor

Yeah, basically the Special Ending feels like to copy-paste of the Repo Men’s ending from 2010, what is lacking is the revelation at the end (pending? :shrug: )
  4. Barsenthor

When I think about this, for me the main problem with the Sun ending is that they made it both for the Rouge and Reaper one. What would be better is to make a Rouge ending to be Temperance one, and Don't Fear the Reaper true Sun ending. It could be even harder to get - more dialogue and even...
  5. Barsenthor

For me Devil ending is basically - "you get what you paid for", so I'm not mad. Sun tho, I understand your reasoning, it's just the fact that overall vibe and how V sounds is off for me. This should be at least successful ending with V being at worst neutral, considering that Tarot Cards in this...
  6. Barsenthor

Problem with Star ending is that, grey next to black will be considered whiter than is. Tone of the 2 other endings is not only far darker but V is mostly acting out of character and their's stories make not much sense. In Devil you proved to be most valueble assets for 'Saka and you are being...
  7. Barsenthor

Neh, brutal will be Panam once she gets Johnny :D That's my girl!
  8. Barsenthor

Sorry but there is none :( You are being possessed by the Johnny’s ghost. Biochip is just mere timebomb like the one in the Escape from New York. Story of CP77
  9. Barsenthor

Because biochip is needed to use an engram inside a body? For me all of this was few times more convoluted than Indoctrination Theory for Mass Effect endings. Games provided simple info how engrams are working, why the relic 2.0 is such a bug hassle, how engrams are created and that Soulkiller...
  10. Barsenthor

Sure we can just defy what Alt says and everything will just looks fine. Also we can make Hellman dumb and this is even better. As Alt says in this game - the only way out for V is through Soulkiller that do what is called to do. V’s personality and memories are recorded as data the rest ceased...
  11. Barsenthor

In the Alt dialogue, when she describes how she plans to “save” V? now we’re talking :) Somehow yes, and game even says this multiple time. This is for me to reinforce the message that V life is over, and all V hopes for survival are in vain. Ok that remains are high hopes for the retcon
  12. Barsenthor

Ok, V is being killed while her/his mind is being turned into AI (artificial mind), and than this artificial mind (AI) is uploaded on the biochip that is used to reboot the brain dead V’s Body. The end of the story :) 1614013365 This more a head canon and fan fiction. As the game story goes V...
  13. Barsenthor

Sure but as Alt says - Soulkiller do what is says he do. V even said that Alt is going to save her/him by flatlining (=kill) him/her along the way”, which she relies that your consciousness and memory will be recorded as data(six!), the “rest” will ceased to exists. The ask frightfully “the...
  14. Barsenthor

Lol, I don’t understand why are you arguing with me and not with, I don’t know CDPR or with the writers. Its not my idea to make a biochip/ relic and to say that this biochip interferes with the brain in this particular fashion, but this is what story tells. You are getting shot in the head...
  15. Barsenthor

And how neuroplasticity works and how is this connected to the fact that Biochip is changing the brain structure by the nanites? as soon as Biochip activate it is changing brain to fits its purpose, this is to make a room for AI on this Buochip. This is reason why Act 2 well is happening. This...
Top Bottom