Recent content by bartgesang

+
  1. B

Sword Requirement Levels, Equipment Level Scaling

Hm, can´t really rage about this. The lore consistency between Witcher games was already crappy in the past. It´s an issue, that plagues this franchise. Raven Armour, Mahakam sword and Aerondight beeing inventar rubbish in the mid of act 1 in TW2? You name it. It needed the Full combat rebalance...
  2. B

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

My Lusatian valley in the first days of March. Witcher-mood :)
  3. B

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

And here´s Lusatia:
  4. B

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

True. Everyone who knows Eastern Europe landscapes in late autumn and during winter will feel right at home here.
  5. B

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Wow. Beautiful. What´s the source?
  6. B

So uhm... dice poker is no longer in?

What I will miss most about dice poker is the sound of it. Entering a pub and hearing the cracking of the dices really added something to the atmosphere of the world. And the cheerful gamemusic while playing dice always managed to make me smile a bit. Edit: So in my case maybe a soundmod for...
  7. B

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

And none of the two Witcher games, published so far denied this fact. Despite beeing "dark and gritty", they offered colorful costumes, art, cosy homes and magnificent architecture. I don´t understand this discussion.
  8. B

TW3 Save game import

Me to. But importing the saves from the Mod means you don´t have the Addan Deith at the beginning of TW 3, caus it was cut out by the Mod. Which is surely a pity and somehow still a lore breaker for me (since it originally adds to the Wild Hunt-Knowledge).
  9. B

Graphic downgrade

Yeah, he went a little overboard with the Bloom. But I like the new Gore-effects. And Geralts plaitmail certainly wins something.
  10. B

Graphic downgrade

Now the same for this one, please.
  11. B

Graphic downgrade

My reservations, put very simple.
  12. B

Graphic downgrade

Then they can stop doing this now, please. Marcins last shot is way more the thing, scepticists like me are looking for.
  13. B

Graphic downgrade

Could be. I think it is the lighting. As soon as the sun is completely up and there are no clouds, the contrasts go wild and colors go crazy. Everything get´s a strange plastic feel. I think what this scenes need are a softer renderer. And a toner for the color scale.
  14. B

Graphic downgrade

Hm. I still have my reservations with this one. It´s the same as with the picture from Nowigrad-streets. Somehow everything seems to glow. Strange effect. Not my cup of tea. Strangely enough - I find this to be way too clean. It somehow looks plastic.
  15. B

Graphic downgrade

Things we´ve learned today: 1. Avoid sunsets. 2. Your rig needs all of your savings. Now!
Top Bottom