Recent content by Basnap

+
  1. B

The Witcher 1: Cannot find or access "Safe House" in Epilogue to advance story.

Questlog says: "We must find a safe path forward while the fire ravages in the streets." Meh, last save is 30 mins away. The only other mod I can recall installing is 3 items for meditating, storage and cat vision, plus quite some adventures. Never used any console.
  2. B

The Witcher 1: Cannot find or access "Safe House" in Epilogue to advance story.

Order Path. Playing with FCR mod. There is no open door, I see not that guy, no cutscene. Questmarker is still on that place. Any advice? Do I need to do anything beforehand? I think storywise the last thing happening was Siegfried talking about Larger Brothers (?) and how he trained with...
  3. B

Returning to TW 1 after 4 years and needing some help

Thanks for the help, dude!
  4. B

"Ifrits are rather hard to hit because they dodge . Just be sure to use the correct fighting stance which should be fast for single ifrits. " It is worse in FCR, you cannot damage them at all without the corresponding oil. I guess I will uninstall it (or at least the difficulty part of it) - I...
  5. B

Thanks for the reply! is there any way to solve the lot of mquicksave files in TW1? Were Ifrits also impossible to hit in vanilla witcher without the oii? 1551806602 Will I get any issues with uninstalling a mod with an ongoing savegame? Also, I am looking for the mods Making Geralt's Life...
  6. B

...and to a savegame from that time. questions: 1) I play with the FCR - Full Combat Rebalance Mod. How can I disable it? Has been the 4 years ago when I installed it, lol. 2) I am at the trade quarter salamandra hideout. I can't beat / damage the ifrit summoned. Spectre oil *should* help, but...
  7. B

Preparing my next TW1 walkthrough with mods.

Forgot to add some info; I am level 10, skilled in intelligence and signs, necro oil, potions (swallow, blizzard, rubedo dominance, nigredo dominance, tawny owl and foodz). 4th difficulty
  8. B

[TW1] Altering buy and sell rates

[TW1] Altering buy and sell rates Thx in advance!
  9. B

" Vitality has max of IIRC 2." What do you mean with that? I got the issue solved. But got any tips for hwo to beat the boss ghoul in chap 1? He seems to outstat me so hard :(
  10. B

Question: Do I have got a bugged install? In the item inventory, things like Whetstone show the desc that it increases damage by 1. In the buff bar, it tells me 10%. In the hero window, the descriptions all tell me wrong required talents, not matching the color. Some descriptions are not...
  11. B

Need help with altering buy and sell rates

bump Maybe there are some invalid values for the buy and sell rates, wild guessß Such as max 1 or 2 decimals after comma?
  12. B

Need help with altering buy and sell rates

Need help with altering buy and sell rates http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Shop_buy_rate_mod The buy rates are governed by the \DATA\2DA00.BIF\shoptypes.2da file. However, that one is a file for me, so how can I open only that specific table? I tried to edit the file with notepad from...
  13. B

Already got FCR (not installed yet though). What does the Alchemy Mod do again? Was it that one that I need certain ingredient for EVERY potion/oil/bomb, means I can't substitute them? FCR normal = hard on TW vanilla? Wanted to go on hard this time, I beat it on normal once.
  14. B

Can someone answer these? - What is the difference between normal and hard apart from numbers and sword click animation? I want to keep the animation, but I am fine with prob all other hindrances, but what are those? - I want to adjust the selling money. TW1 has a way too easy access to money...
Top Bottom