Recent content by Bassdeff

+
  1. Bassdeff

RT Overdrive Update

I looks very pretty, but I wonder how much more immersive the game would be if all that fancy AI hardware was used for things like enhancing vehicle and pedestrian traffic, improving enemy AI, i or even weapon ballistics instead of making pretty lights and reflections.
  2. Bassdeff

Help me out. Grind or Story?

Get the double jump, it's pretty much the only chrome you need. As for the cyberdeck, go to the Kabuki Ripperdoc and spend 10k on a stephenson mk 2. It will be good enough to carry you until you are ready for Legendary. The 7 buffer on it will let you decript pretty much any access point...
  3. Bassdeff

top 10 favorite games

It was hard to narrow it down to 10 but here it is, in no particular order. 1. Super Metroid 2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3. System Shock 4. Betrayal at Krondor 5. Ages of Empires II 6. Final Fantasy 9 7. TES V: Skyrim 8., Mass Effect Trilogy 9. Kingdom Come Deliverance 10...
  4. Bassdeff

Your useless talent

I can look at you right in the eyes while you are talking and not listen to a word you are saying.
  5. Bassdeff

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

For me it's about 50/50 and it depends on the game. I don't know why bui the several playthroughs of Mass Effect and Dragon Age series where exclusively male protagonist but the 5000+ hours of Skyrim and Fallout were exclusively female. CP2077 is a bit of a toss up.
  6. Bassdeff

I wish this game had character save partitions.

You mean like pretty much every RPG since 1994.
  7. Bassdeff

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for being in the wrong timezone.
  8. Bassdeff

Who is the real villain of Cyberpunk 2077?

Alt Cunningham. Lets face it. She is basically Skynet.
  9. Bassdeff

Driving cars ...

Personally I've been using the realistic driving experience mod and I'm loving it.
  10. Bassdeff

Why does RTX Enabled crash when GPU is overclocked?

@Notserious80 Unfortunately for me increasing the max clock and memory any higher than whatever gigabyte did on this card is very very neglible due to the 350watt power limit (375 watt peak) for my card. Which is why I've been running it at factory settings although I've been playing around...
  11. Bassdeff

Why does RTX Enabled crash when GPU is overclocked?

I don't know what it is about CP2077 and Metro Exodus but those are the only 2 games in my library that give me issues with my Gygabyte RTX3080TI Gaming OC (left at factory settings) and the only thing that fixes it is down clocking the GPU by 100mhz. When I do that those games run flawlessly...
  12. Bassdeff

Do you feel immersed in 2077? Well, you're not alone.

I wish I could say I did but I don't. For me it comes down to the lack of little things to interact with. NC is beautiful, huge, and has no loading screens, but aside from being forced to listen to phone call and do some missions there really isn't anything to do. It feels empty.
  13. Bassdeff

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for speaking gibberish
  14. Bassdeff

Delete this thread

I like the character creation, I wish there was even more customization in it.
Top Bottom