Recent content by bcheero

+
  1. B

Gaming on Linux [news and developments]

I hope I'm still allowed to talk about my general GNU/Linux experience aside from gaming...so with that said long story short I tried going from Windows 8 to Windows 7 using the HP recovery disks my laptop came with and I couldn't get Windows 7. I had the Linux Mint KDE live cd and I managed to...
  2. B

Witcher 3 trialer CGI

[Edit]I just deleted the link. I'll wait until CDPR officially rolls it out.
  3. B

Gaming on Linux [howtos / hints and tips]

Hi guys, I recently got into Linux and have been using Ubuntu at the moment. However, I'm bored so I'm trying another beginner friendly (or so I think) distro called Linux Mint KDE 15 and I really enjoy the K desktop environment. Just a quick question, I swear by my ears that my audio sounds...
  4. B

DayZ safe to download?

I would suggest using DayZ commander,my friend. DayZ Commander will manage all the dayz mods with one program. Play With Six should be fine as it should not have viruses but I find its interface is not very intuitive.
  5. B

Not enjoying any game at this point

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely look into playing something for pleasure. I guess there's another problem where visiting sites like reddit and various blogs sour my enjoyment of some games. So much hype and millions of forum posts about disappointed have somehow affected me. Yeah I...
  6. B

Not enjoying any game at this point

Not enjoying any game at this point Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted my own topic on the forums and I've come to you with a rather dire situation, I'm afraid. I've recently finished my semester at University and have been contemplating clearing my backlog of games to play. Now...
  7. B

XBone policies reversed

I can't, for the love of my life, understand why anyone would preorder a console right now. As for the Xbox One, I liked some of the features they had in place. Family sharing, no need for disc after first install, and I was completely fine with the once every 24 hours check because my...
  8. B

Thief 4

I haven't even played the originals and Thief 4 looks too much like Dishonored. From what I've seen, this looks bland,uninteresting and has no real "soul" to it. It seems this team that made the game is trying very hard to stay relevant an it's a shame that this reboot did not do its best to be...
  9. B

Playing other games

Actually, thank you for bringing this up to me. I guess I've been using digital distribution for such a long time that it didn't occur to me that my statement contradicts everything I've bought from Steam and Origin. I have to reevaluate my thoughts on this...
  10. B

Playing other games

Anyone who tries to ban used games and severely limit the second hand market is delusional at best.
  11. B

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

I made it sound like I'm in denial but in reality I'm excited about MGSV. I think Sutherland's voice acting was really good in the trailer and I'm interested to see how his relationship with Kaz changes. It seems Kaz is more interested in revenge and Big Boss might end up green lighting stuff at...
  12. B

Anybody else think that shrapnel in Big Boss' head looks ridiculous every time? Also I'm sad that Naked Snake is no longer there, only Big Boss, a twisted man whose fantasy of a war engulfed world that I disagree with. I think Solid Snake is a far more noble character and it's a shame we've...
  13. B

Which Items from W2 will be carried over to Witcher 3 ?

Geralt's pretty much wearing the raven armor in the trailers so far.
  14. B

Movies / TV Shows!

If this happens, I'm not watching it anymore. I don't like it at all if this rumor happens to be true.
  15. B

Damn this game is going to be dark. Very dark. I'm very excited to get my hands on this copy and experience Big Boss' transformation. And the open world gameplay of course.
Top Bottom