Recent content by BeamingRabbit

+
  1. BeamingRabbit

PC in game settings not affecting fps at all

Yep, tried it out, that fixed the CPU usage, however my GPU usage is still low as well as the fps :(
  2. BeamingRabbit

Nah, tried turning it off, identical performance 1607793483 I have randomly found a spot in the desert part of the map where the CPU and GPU usage goes to normal and gives normal fps (around 80 in my case with both CPU and GPU usages being as expected)
  3. BeamingRabbit

The thing is, on my end not even a resolution change has any effect. It can be 1024x768 or 1440p, the performance is identical
  4. BeamingRabbit

Seems like the problem is low CPU usage, I turned off AMD Cool 'n Quiet and "overclocked" my CPU to run on 3.6GHz constantly. And as soon as I did that I gained some fps, now I'm on 45 fps in game and around 60 to 70 in menus. However the CPU usage is never going past 45%. I'm fairly sure this...
  5. BeamingRabbit

Sadly it's not that, I have none of the overlays or recording software in the background.
  6. BeamingRabbit

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Didn't fix anything for me sadly :(
  7. BeamingRabbit

They just dropped a new update v1.04, was hoping it would fix the issue. Nope it didn't :(
  8. BeamingRabbit

No, AMD cards don't support DLSS
  9. BeamingRabbit

It's the first thing I checked :) No difference when I set it to higher than 34 (which is max I'm getting in the game), it caps it like expected when I set it to lower than 34 though. Another curious thing is that the "uncapped" fps in the menus stays stuck on 44 fps, that's why I'm thinking...
  10. BeamingRabbit

I'm not sure what's happening, I tried both with the newest driver and the one before, same thing. The curious thing is that its behaving like there's a cap on the fps (this fps "cap" reminds me of some games that run with lower fps while they're in the background, its like cyberpunk is forever...
  11. BeamingRabbit

Hahaha yeah, my bad, I didn't notice the values, I must've reset the bios at some point and the values went to the default ones and not xmp, now it's ok "32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1589MHz (16-18-18-36)". Thanks for that, I completely missed that it reverted to default settings. However, the ram...
  12. BeamingRabbit

It's a 3200MHz kingston hyperx kit, set to the xmp settings that were pre-configured, however it's not getting over 35% usage, I'd be more inclined to think it has something to do with the game rather than the hardware specs. Seems like nothing is being used like it should be.
  13. BeamingRabbit

I've changed every possible setting, nothing is changing the actual fps. Also I have a friend with almost the same hardware setup as me (only difference is the 3600 CPU) and he has 70+ fps on 1080p on ultra, so it must be something with the CPU, though the CPU usage is never above 55%
  14. BeamingRabbit

Yeah, CPU doesn't go above 60%, usually hovers around 54-55%
  15. BeamingRabbit

Hey guys, I've been having a strange issue with my game (GOG version). My max fps is 34 in game and 44 in the menus, with dips into 20fps territory and occasional 10fps. Now the problem lies in the fact that nothing I change is affecting the performance of the game at all. I have the same fps...
Top Bottom