Recent content by beboop2

+
  1. beboop2

About refunds

Yea I couldn't get through by using the steam refund option. I had to open a manual ticket with some random option (my account-> settings and payments-> i have a question about jesus, or whatever) and explain my case there. I had a couple of other options, going through paypal, the ODR and...
  2. beboop2

About refunds

Edit there's alot of that going around here "you stood with steam, that's on YoU" and like, yes, ok, cool. thanks. still, as soon as i actually got in contact with an actual human from CS, and didnt get brushed aside with automated copypase, i was heard and felt treated like an actual...
  3. beboop2

About refunds

Steam has now offered me a full refund to my steam wallet (instead of back to my paypal account). That's really cool of them. I'm looking into getting to back to my paypal though so I can use the money elsewhere but I'll see where this goes. Had to go through another channel of customer service...
  4. beboop2

About refunds

Song and dance? You make it sound like I'm the only one out here experiencing major issues with the game. You clearly don't understand my disapointment. I've been sent here by steam. I've tried contacting their CS and they won't even talk to me. I'm waiting for CDPR, maybe they'll just send me...
  5. beboop2

About refunds

Okay, wow. I'm not confused on this part. I'm just trying to understand how big of a difference there is between GOG and Steam. Yea, me too. I can't talk to steam apparently, I have to turn directly to CDPR according to them... 1607633625 Thank you. I didn't know there could be such a...
  6. beboop2

About refunds

Yea, read my question again please. I'm trying to clarify what "launched and played the title" means by GOGs standards. No time limit? I understand that GOG and steam are two different entities.
  7. beboop2

About refunds

Wow, that sounds neat. Now, I'm trying to contact Steam customer support but they are just telling me to contact CDPRs. You're confirming that you can return the game if you had bought it on gog with over 2 hours of playtime then? That's good to know.
  8. beboop2

About refunds

Yea, my issue isn't false advertisement. I see alot of people that seem to enjoy the game. My problem is that they give me this super non-optimized product which requires of me to download new drivers, tweak and tinker in the settings and restart a bunch of times and when I finally have the...
  9. beboop2

About refunds

Yea but Steams customer service won't take my call (message). They refer me over here. So... I guess I'm just not worth actual service.
  10. beboop2

About refunds

Yep, I just had this fairytale idea of CD project (and steam to a certain extent) as... different. Guess they're all the same. (when it comes to stuff like this).
  11. beboop2

About refunds

Absolutely, and if I played 2 hours I would have been cool with that. I literally did not, though. I had to go through customizing my character 5 times to replay the same slow intro the same amount of time due to above stated issues. Of course the clock is gona tick away. I shut the game down as...
  12. beboop2

Can we not name our characters??

fair enough, very limited character options in this game other than visuals, then.
  13. beboop2

About refunds

I've been denied a refund on this game after logging 3.8 hours. Of these 3.8 hours the majority of it has been spent trying to tweak the game in the menu settings, replaying the introduction sequence due to visual bugs making it impossible for me to complete them and just overall restarts. The...
  14. beboop2

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I like volvo v70, its so quirky and swedish lol please put that in your game lol
Top Bottom