Recent content by beebo228

+
  1. beebo228

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I've dealt with the continuing hiatus of Yoshiro Togashi's Hunter x Hunter, But after this I'm disheartnedly devastated that i'll never see the light n day of Cyberpunk
  2. beebo228

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

This ain't GTA IV
  3. beebo228

Character name the letters of the alphabet.

This ain't Fallout 4
  4. beebo228

Character name the letters of the alphabet.

So can I change V to X or Z or A it be pretty cool.
  5. beebo228

Does Cyberpunk take place in Novigrad?

:think:
  6. beebo228

SpeeDRunS?

It's going to be so entertaining watching someone speedrun the game and finding out what ending they get. 1603426452 I hope it lives up to our expectations brody.
  7. beebo228

SpeeDRunS?

In the witcher? 1603349131 I had to edit
  8. beebo228

SpeeDRunS?

How long you think it'll take 100% speedrun cyberpunk take your best guesses.(edited) Witcher 3 best time was 19hrs i think. (CRAZY)
  9. beebo228

Cyberpunk 2077 - Concept Art Master Thread

Good shit
  10. beebo228

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 4

Vehicles absolutely impressed me.
  11. beebo228

Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest Grand Finale!

They all need they Steampunk Certificates
  12. beebo228

Day 1 Builds

I'm Personally stuck between Nomad or Corporate Corporate because it be nice to have experience in hacking already and already having the advantage, and also the storyline (SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) (SPOILERERRRRRRRRRRRR)(SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) -After getting fucked over in the...
  13. beebo228

Easter eggs (spoilers)

I heard Ciri in the game, but It would be soooo dope if Gaunter O' Dim is in the game and he's sorta like Patches from dark souls traveling game to game and we encounter him in CyberSpace and we Have yet to know what cyberspace gameplay looks like, but Yeah. Whoelsee........ Mannn I can't even...
  14. beebo228

CP2077 Refund of Pre-order

Whoever would dare to return a pre-order and not plan on purchasing the game!
Top Bottom