Recent content by Belazhur

+
  1. Belazhur

Why is there influencers in Cyberpunk 2077?

Witcher 3 had cameos too (most likely voice acting).
  2. Belazhur

What would Fix the game for you?

This guy - some may know him for years now - sums up the current state of the game pretty well - I share his point of view. Some things are well done, some are not finished yet but overall you can still have a great time with the game (if you let it happen). Like he's saying: CP 2077 won't...
  3. Belazhur

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

Cannot agree to most of what brought up by OP but still, a few things are (partially) valid. Massive tech issues. - depends on what system you're looking at (PC most likely no, it runs well on mid and high-end PCs; next gen consoles ... havn't heard anything about it yet; old gen consoles...
  4. Belazhur

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

So I guess Witcher 3 had the same issue - I've never tried to play the game with touchpad before; but good to know. :) Hope it will be fixed with patch 1.05 (I've heard it will drop on 21th).
  5. Belazhur

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

Looks like Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognize touchpads as a valid input device. I tried the game on my gaming laptop without external mouse - just with touchpad. The touchpad works perfectly under windows and other apps but in Cyberpunk 2077 it is completely dead.
  6. Belazhur

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

Speaking of Watch Dogs. They should take the Navigation System from Watch Dogs: Legion - navigation track projection on the road - and put it into Cyberpunk 2077. That way you could embrace/focus more on your surroundings than on the minimap. To improve KB/M contols they could do this. ... I...
  7. Belazhur

[Suggestion] Improving KB/M vehicle controls

Hi. So, yeah... the controls in this game are clearly focused around game controllers. Which is kinda sad, because of the aiming aspect of the game - if a game has aiming mechanics / the core game mechanic has to do with a lot of aiming, I prefer KB/M controls. Driving a vehicle - left&right...
  8. Belazhur

Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

... and one day, games will offer an interface for content creators to help them manage their scenes and transitions between them (e.g. game interface signals a cutscene is about to start -> streaming software plug-in goes to another scene - with no cam frame etc. - basically with no overlay...
Top Bottom