Recent content by Benjamaxx

+
  1. B

A setting on the PS4 that you may not know about that could help with juttering.

Thanks for this! I can confirm the 'juttering' isn't as noticable now and performance seems overall better too.
  2. B

Post your day one setup!

Nice man, looks like a beast! :)
  3. B

Post your day one setup!

Post your day one setup! Hi folks and happy release day! Thought it might be nice to share some pics of your day one setup, here's mine: Yes, I realise 9:30am is early for a whiskey but these are extrodnary circumstances :P
  4. B

The Witcher 3 Prima Guide: Edition for Expansions?

Generally speaking Prima games don't put out revised versions even if there has been DLC/Expansions added to the game. I think the only exception was the Zelda bundle a few years ago. However that being said they do indeed do a guide for DLC/expansions by updating the electronic version which...
  5. B

PS 4 Infinite loading screen on start up

I wouldn't be surprised if this glitch will be rectified in the day one patch available on the 19th. The patch you would have downloaded already would have been the day 0 patch. It sounds like you're starting from the beginning again if you're selecting the difficulty. If you have another save...
  6. B

Open letter to Cd projekt red

My suggestion, to anyone worried about a downgrade, is to take a step outside and take a moment to appreciate the surroundings. There are more important things than this, don't ruin the experience by thinking of the what ifs, just enjoy it! The game looks fantastic and I can't wait till next...
  7. B

A Tragedy of the Hunt

I really feel for you. I've read many stories like this before and wondered how a large company like Gamestop can constantly screw over their loyal customers. Especially seeing as the iteration of that company where I live gets it so right (EB Games). I've only once had a problem with a purchase...
  8. B

What are your plans for release day/week?

Have taken the entire week off (not just for the game) so I'll have plenty of time with it before I have to go back to work :)
  9. B

User Interface Comparison

I'd have to say the Red 2014 version is my pick of the bunch. I feel it pays homage to games past and prefer it to the minimalist design of the new version. Thats not to say I wouldn't be able to get use to it, just wish it was an option we could select.
  10. B

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

It is actually: https://ebgames.com.au/pc-202922-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-PC. I'm not sure what the costs of shipping would be from AUS to GER but I can't imagine something of that size to be cheap. We also don't have 'reship' like solutions over here, which is a shame. I'd...
  11. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gone Gold!

Congrats guys you've worked incredibly hard on this - I'm sure it'll be a master piece!
  12. B

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

It's a real shame they haven't released more for other regions. The CE is still available for all platforms in Australia. I wish I could help those that aren't able to purchase it locally..
  13. B

GRYOnline.pl interview with CDPR studio lead Adam Badowski - translation

Thanks for the translation gregski - great read! I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to playing it on the PS4. I'm certainly not trying to start another stupid system war but I'm glad that I don't have to worry about how the game would run on my PC. I know a lot of PC enthusiasts...
  14. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

I can wait. Can't say I wasn't initially annoyed as I had taken time off for the release. If it gives the game more polish then I'm all for it! Good luck and keep up the great work CDPR!
  15. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

Hi All, First time poster, long time fan. Just wanted to say I stayed up for the announcement (4am here in Australia) and was blown away. I've already pre-ordered the CE! :) After seeing the Griffon statue can I please make a request for a Griffon wallpaper? :D Can't wait for this experience...
Top Bottom