Recent content by BenWylde

+
  1. B

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

10 years already, my my - congratulations, and gogogo for the next 10 :D
  2. B

Does Arjan have a bigger role in Act III (Roche) if he survived? (EE)

Hmm, the only difference yet seem to be, that if you kill him, his mother will surrender La Valette Castle to Shilard - so it becomes Nilfgaard territory. I think I haven't seen her again in that path, but it's been a while. But just a Castle and the territory around that being Nilfgaard...
  3. B

Really? They should have given him a more important role, as it seem to be important in the Prologue, to spare him or kill him. It sounds like killing him has the bigger impact in the story, when Luiza is surrendering La Valette Castle to Nilfgaard. I mean, in Iorweth's Path, he said that...
  4. B

Does Arjan have a bigger role in Act III (Roche) if he survived? (EE) Hey everybody, I recently finished The Witcher 2 once again (but the first time with the EE patch, gosh I missed so much stuff) and I wonder, if Arjan has a bigger role if you let him alive and take Roche's path. I finished...
  5. B

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Pretty much this. If you collected every previous CE so far and want to get the next one as well and hear "oh dang, it's NOT complete" ... that's such a bad feeling, even when it's just small stuff like the cards. And later at release comes a console guy around the corner with his CE and just...
  6. B

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I would almost tend to say an MMO in the Witcher world ... but then again, I'd dislike the thought about it as the market is pretty tough already. Maybe we meet new characters in the game and get to play them in a new game. Or we get a game where we can play multiple characters like Triss, Ciri...
  7. B

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

So much for Microsoft's "renewed focus" on Windows PC gaming earlier this year ... I must say, it's quite a mess with exclusives lately, but I haven't expected something like this. I mean, it's a COLLECTOR'S Edition, cutting or adding things on different platforms sounds plain bad, even when I...
Top Bottom