Recent content by BespokeCobra

+
  1. BespokeCobra

Back after 1-1/2 years. GeForce Experience wants to change me from High to Low

Yeah, it's weird because when Cyberpunk came out, my RTX2080 was top-tier, bleeding edge for laptops and GeForce Experience (GE) worked fine with CP2077. The RTX3000 series was just releasing and now we have the barely released RTX4000 series and for some reason GE now says "Your system doesn't...
  2. BespokeCobra

Well, I've manually set everything to high, max res, DLSS to quality (not performance), anisotropy to 16, VSync to 144 Then I turned off the following (most of which I don't want anyway): dynamic resolution scaling, film grain, HDR Mode, chromatic aberration, motion blur to low (not off). All...
  3. BespokeCobra

Thanks for the replies. I'm learning that the requirements have gone up and I've seen other posts about dropped fps after patch 1.5 and 1.6, but... 2 years ago I could run at max resolution (1920x1080 for me), Ray tracing, DLSS, and high (not ultra) and it ran about 60fps. Today if I manually...
  4. BespokeCobra

I just came back to Cyberpunk 1.6 after 1-1/2 years (had to re-install game from Steam) and my graphic settings are way low. I checked and GeForce Experience is setting the resolution to 1360x768 and my settings to low. I don't understand. Back in April 2021, I previously used GeForce...
Top Bottom