Recent content by Bhall

+
  1. B

Skellige needs fixing

Heralt the cripple is OP as hell. The damage he does means game over for many decks. I understand he is fairly shit against other decks but any deck which has decent amount of units on the board gets totally wrecked by him.
  2. B

Common Sense... BaW endings

Regardless all the possible clues etc. Like in real life, you cant always influence and anticipate everything. Sometimes things just go wrong.
  3. B

Blood and Wine Ending (Visitor's Actions)

I finished BaW but not the main game in this playthrough. If i finish the main game now, do i get to visit Tuissant again after and be able to meet Ciri, Triss, Yen or Dandelion there?
  4. B

Papa Emhyr [Spoilers]

Ciri has grown a lot since the books emotionally. There is no reason she shouldn't forgive Emhyr and Avalach. Avalach helped her immensely. Without him, she would probably not survive, being chased by wild hunt. Whatever he did to her in the books was nothing, she couldnt forgive him for...
  5. B

Mutations - discussion - tips

Alright, thats kinda what i meant but expressed badly. Anyways, its good that the toxicity from decoctions counts towards euphoria. Lets get back to the actual topic, anyone else has some other favourite mutations? Feel free to share.
  6. B

They reduce the maximum toxicity. There is total toxicity and potion toxicity as far as i know.
  7. B

In that case thats perfect. It makes Euphoria that much stronger. Almost nobrainer to pick for me in that case. My reasoning behind thinking that they dont count towards toxicity was that if you go to your character sheet, it displays toxicity 2 different types. 1st: 80/280 - this takes the...
  8. B

I am pretty sure decoctions dont count into your toxicity and therefore dont work with Euphoria.
  9. B

The Grand master set armor bonuses are mostly pretty bad. I would go for cat 6 bonus, but missing 200% crit damage bonus from weapons is absolutely huge and i cant afford to do that. So for now i am planning to go 3 piece bear armor. 2 swords + chest piece (because the chest provides huge...
  10. B

Mutations - discussion - tips Hi everyone, i would like to start discussion about the new mutations system. I would like people to share their experience with different mutations and their use. I am personally a player who is trying to min max everything. Currently playing on NG+, level 71. I...
  11. B

How will you start Blood and Wine?

Thanks, thats what i needed to know.
  12. B

How will you start Blood and Wine?

What will be the starting monster and quest level in BaW? I am level 54 and i am afraid it will be too much for normal game and too little for new game plus.
  13. B

Any news on level cap?

If you have any problem or you are not satisfied with maximum level or enemy level/health or damage i have to recommend this great mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/449/ You can set up tons of things there: 1) Player maximum level 2) Dynamic monster level by category (3 categories...
  14. B

I am really baffled that the recommended level for HoS is 30+

If you do all quests without excessive grinding you get to around 36-37 in the end. And not doing all quests is Witcher 3 is a sin! And who said that DLC expansion is supposed to take place before you beat the game? There is no rule like that, on the contrary i would say. Historically...
  15. B

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

The main problem with Caretaker is the fact that he stuns and knockbacks which allows heal to hit you and heal. Use the decoction which gives you near immunity to stun and other effects. He knocks and you instead of 4s, it takes 0,2s for you to get back into the fight. Keep quen up and thats...
Top Bottom