Recent content by BhodiLee

+
  1. BhodiLee

Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

I believe that problem is that the list of bonuses is too long ( as in window is too large to fit on screen). Removing 1 of the attachments like a scope will truncate a list and you will be able to see.
  2. BhodiLee

HMG oddity

Sometimes items lose their stats in stash until they are taken out and the "system" refreshes. Then you can put it back and temporarily it will have its stats visible..
  3. BhodiLee

Keep Getting an error

are you running any mods? if you are remove them until they are updated to a current version. are your drivers up to date? if they are not update.
  4. BhodiLee

Performance still shocking

is your system configured for best possible performance? How much extra stuff are running on background that robs you of the best possible performance? Maybe eliminate all the extra junk that runs on background that doesnt need to be there...even Steam launcher will rob small percentage...you...
  5. BhodiLee

Performance still shocking

Why in the hell are you people so concerned with fps numbers? Are you having studder in game? Are you experiencing lag? Is the play seamless? If any of those are true then its a USER problem. Im...
  6. BhodiLee

Cyberpsycho Quest Reward

I wonder if we are supposed to get Skippy back from her as a final reward for this mission? Did anyone return Skippy back to her and then completed the Cyberphyscho quest?
  7. BhodiLee

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

add another movie here that is somewhat there...it strikes similar vibe Repo Man (2010)
  8. BhodiLee

So they really not gonna talk to us?

Also it is still holiday season.., While it is over in North America for Poland and probably their core employees Christmas has yet to hit if they follow old calendar...
  9. BhodiLee

Save files are corrupted

at 182 hours and just about to complete Act 2 i hit the max file size and now black screen. noticed a problem starting right after i patched to 1.05 and also at that time i was 5 cars away from owning them all, as soon as i purchased the last one its where all my problems hot critical mass. I...
Top Bottom