Recent content by Big_Bad_Beetleborg

+
  1. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Favorite DLC from any game?

My Favs in no particular order: Blood & Wine (W3) Old World blues (F:NV) Citadel (ME3) Shivering Isles (TES4)
  2. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

DLC Idea...

If we are gonna talk about dlc, I’m hoping for a Trip to the Crystal Palace space station, and maybe a Warlords of the wasteland/cursed earth kinda thing, that would be awesome
  3. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Option to censor profanity?

Gonna keep my answer real short, Fuck No. (Don’t buy Mature Games if you don’t like mature themes)
  4. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Option to censor nudity?

I’m gonna be honest, this is a game with a lot of mature elements ( gore, body horror, swearing, sex, drugs ) that’s why it has the rating it has, so if that ain’t your cup of thee, don’t buy it.
  5. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

Detroit BH is one of my fav games, so I really Cant wait to get some of that ConnerCoke XD
  6. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

SpeeDRunS?

Depends, if they have a alt ending like far cry 4 & 5, then it could be over in 5 minutes, my guess for a Speedrun would be 11 hours with the corpo background
  7. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

I aspire to become a NiCola vending machine
  8. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Opinions on the music?

I’m a huge RTJ Fan, and I love the sound of the Refused Samurai Songs, so I’m probably gonna park my car and just listen to the music for a few hours, can’t wait.
  9. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Your useless talent

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
  10. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Path of Peace: How far will you go?

I’ll try to be non lethal, but when the shooting starts, I’m whipping out the Magnum and everybody can kiss their ass goodbye
  11. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Rate the avatar above you!

That’s some nice badass art love the Shades 👍
  12. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

I kinda like RDR2, the size worked for me, as for big open worlds CDPR made one of the best in The Witcher 3, so I ain’t worried.
  13. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Choosing a Film Director for Cyberpunk (2077) movie/show

Neill Blomkamp ( District 9, elysium, Chappie ) or Duncan Jones ( Moon, source code, Mute ) would both be a good choice.
  14. Big_Bad_Beetleborg

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

I Trust him as much as the other voices in my head
Top Bottom