Recent content by bign

+
  1. B

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Came back to try out the game again after playing at release. Playing on PC and it seems that the overall density of cars and pedestrians is down? I run the setting on high. It could just be a bias of my perception and memory, so I'm just wondering if they explicitly changed it at some point?
  2. B

gog galaxy wont update play time

It's just a number, I think you will be OK.
  3. B

Self driving cars???

We need to go DEEPER
  4. B

Now playing [music]

Sounds like a cheap NIN ripoff tbh. In retrospect, they should've spent the big bux to hire Trent to arrange and compose the music for this game instead of getting, I only can act as one character, Keanu Reeves.
  5. B

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

Yes I am an investor. The consolidated and segment reports for last year have not been released yet, they are due in mid April I believe. However their deferred revenues grew by nearly 40% between the 2nd and 3rd quarter last year (representing mostly preorders for cyberpunk) accounting for 60%...
  6. B

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

NMS was developed by a private company, whereas CDPR is publicly traded. I'm sure most investors would rather they move onto their next project instead of spending resources on something that still netted them a profit.
  7. B

Why are lifepaths so disappointing?

Welcome to 4 months ago, when there wasn't already a plethora of information on life paths. Sorry you shouldn't feel let down now, there was ample warning out there.
  8. B

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I'm just curious what you find interesting after so much time in the game? Doing the same quests over again with little variation isn't that interesting. The RPG mechanics don't really require much thought, so it's not that interesting. The combat is mediocre, as difficulty mostly increases...
  9. B

What would Fix the game for you?

A new game.
  10. B

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Honestly, the game is not really great. -Skill trees with useless, unbalanced and for the most part, boring perks -Quests with plot holes -Can't rebind keys for dodge and other mechanics -World is pretty to look at but it's just a veneer -Limited customization -NCPD quests make no sense...
  11. B

Why aren't there any serious car chases?

The AI that stops a hundred yards ahead of you if you stop on the track?
  12. B

The Story is Deeper Than Originally Thought - SPOILERS

Ah yes, the age old question of answering "should I help this stranger with her revenge killing" by being presented with the full set of options of {yes, no} really makes my answer to the question really seem worth it.
  13. B

The Story is Deeper Than Originally Thought - SPOILERS

The game is asking you to make a decision, and you are now asking what decision that person made. This has nothing to do with a good story that makes you question your system of beliefs.
Top Bottom