Recent content by bikeracer4487

+
  1. B

Graphics Flicker with AMD Crossfire, even after latest driver

Graphics Flicker with AMD Crossfire, even after latest driver Even after the latest driver update, I am still seeing flickering in Witcher 3, though not to the enormous extent seen pre-driver update. This still makes playing very hard as the flickering of textures is very annoying.
  2. B

[BUG] Red line along bottom of screen

[BUG] Red line along bottom of screen Occasionally while using witcher senses there will be a red line along the bottom of the screen, like there's some clue right beneath you or behind you (but there isn't). Here is a link to a reddit thread with dozen of users experiencing the same issue...
  3. B

[Broken Quest] Of Dairy and Darkness - Required Quest Item Missing

Yes, THANK YOU! I already had the debug console and I was trying to figure out the ID's for the missing items, but looking through the items folder after extracting that patch0.bundle was no help and I didn't want to screw up future quests by adding the wrong quest items, so thank you so much...
  4. B

Shoot, they JUST updated to 1.04, and I wonder if they might have changed the Item ID's again (or I've also heard that it might be specific to your machine, hence needing the item grabber). When I tried changing the Item ID I just got a blank name and still couldn't open the portal.
  5. B

You did? How? I'm familiar with the CheatEngine script that let's you change item ID's, but when I tried using the item grabber to get the ID for the salamander, it just doesn't appear in the list.
  6. B

Ditto. No salamander anywhere. For me when I track the quest it's not pointing me to the house and not the store, when it used to direct me to the store to buy the items...but when I go to the pentagram it still tells me that I don't have the required key... Just hoping the devs see this so they...
  7. B

[Broken Quest] Of Dairy and Darkness - Required Quest Item Missing After visiting Aeramas' burned down house, you need to activate the portal with two figurines purchased from a store in Novigrad: a Jade figurine and a Lizard figurine. However, even after multiple trips back to the store, where...
  8. B

Graphical Flickering Bug? [With Video]

I have the same issue with dual R9 290X's. Looks like there's no Crossfire support at launch and AMD has yet to release a driver update...*sigh*...
  9. B

PS Controller Input Prompts on PC?

PS Controller Input Prompts on PC? So I recently started another playthrough in preparation for Witcher 3, and in looking at the input settings for the gamepad, I noticed that the buttons were entered as X/Square, Y/Triangle, A/Cross, etc... Seemingly indicating that CDProjektRed had allowed...
Top Bottom