Recent content by billmcdougal

+
  1. B

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

If I'm on level 72, with 21/24 crowns till next level, and fast travel to level 78, will I have 21 crowns towards level 79? If I'm on Level 73 and fast travel to level 78, do I actually go straight to 79? I assume yes on the former and no on the latter but would love to make sure.
  2. B

Journey is Impossible for a Free-to-Play Player to Finish.

To be honest, I'm not sure that it's reasonable to expect it to be easy to completely finish the journey if playing extremely casually. If completing it were a foregone conclusion, it would lessen the feeling of accomplishment for reaching the end. I only wish I had started long enough ago that...
  3. B

Journey is Impossible for a Free-to-Play Player to Finish.

I started playing Gwent a week and a half ago, bought Journey premium last Friday when I was at level 5 and didn't realize there was an end date. Have been grinding the quests like crazy and am at level 60 now. Will probably cap out around 70 or 75 since I started so late.
  4. B

Addressing the no XP Glitch

I recommend to just play and keep an eye on the XP. If you finish an actual quest and don't get anything, then yeah, maybe you should just do ?s, treasures, and gwent. I think jonwd7 may be on to something as I haven't played any greyed out quests and have not seen the bug so far.
  5. B

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Yesterday I played Pyres of Novigrad and then the quest after it. Both gave me XP at the end. I think at least one gave a large amount in the middle as well. I did another quest about half-way through and got 300xp just for one of the stages near the beginning. Luckily I guess this isn't...
Top Bottom